(Guys remember in the description of the story?Each and evry person is having a secret waiting)

Back to the story

Mom:Hi honey!!How have you been??

Mr Kim:honey,I have been fine and i hope the same for you and Y/N.
Then he moved his head towards me and spoke
"Hi Y/N how are you??"

Y/N:Fine.
I said in a normal tone almost giving no attention to him.
Mr Kim sighed as he already knew about your nature.

We went inside to see a giant living room.

As we came in, I directly sat on the couch followed by mom and Mr

As we came in, I directly sat on the couch followed by mom and Mr.Kim.No respect you see.

Mom:Honey where are the boys?

I frowned.

Mr.Kim:Mrs.Cha pls call the boys down.

I asked my mom about who and what the hell about boys.

Mom:uh Dear you are going to have 7 stepbrothers.

She spoke nervously.My eyes widened.I immediately glared at my mom upon  getting this sudden information, until i heard several steps from upstairs.Since i was having my gaze to the floor .I found 7 pairs of shoes in front of me.I slowly gazed up just to see THEM.

No!No!No! This cant be happening.No!No!The horror on my face was quite visible.They also seemed as shock as i was but soon it turned into glare and sly smirk.

Flashback

BTS POV

We just came from our school and were funking around the house when we heard our dad call us.

Mr Kim;Boys,I want to tell You something

Jimin:Sure dad,What it is!?

Mr Kim:Eh..You know Miss Choi right!?

Namjoon:Yes,She is quite nice lady and she has always been quite nice with us whenever she visited. but why are you asking about her?

He asked in a confused tone.

Mr Kim:Uh she is my girlfriend and we are going to marry soon.

It didnt took long for the atmosphere to turn into that of tension

Yoongi:Dad how can you assure she is not a digger and a slut!Am sure she is.No matter ,she is just into business and we cant say if she is really nice or just pretends.

Mr Kim:Mind your language boy.You do have seen her havent't you?

Jimin:i dont TRUST anyone

MR KIM:Shut the fuck up Jimin!She and her daughter are coming and you wont be able to do anything.

BTS:DAUGHTER!?