Chapter 22: Silver Lining

Start from the beginning

"How did you got this copy?" Tiffany asked.

"I got it from my father's house. I visited his house before driving my way here." She simply replied.

"Did he saw you?" Jessica asked.

"Well, yeah. I saw him about to fuck that bitch." She laughed at the memory of her father with Sunmi about to do something dirty.

"Are you okay? Did he hurt you?"

"I'm fine, unnie. He didn't hit me or anything. I'm just curious why no one commented about Mr. Hwang's wrist." She said.

"What's with his wrist?" The young doctor replied.

"My father did something to it. I think he sliced it or something." She said.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. You can see it on the video. He told me to go out of that room but I stood still. Then he came closer to Mr. Hwang and said something that I didn't catch to hear. And yeah, he sliced his wrist." Krystal told them with a confuse face. Out of everything, this is the only thing that confuses her.

"Now I know why they thought it's a cardiac arrest." Yoona suddenly spoke, stealing everyone's attention.

"Why?" Jessica asked. All of these informations are still shocking for her to know. And it hurts her but she's not stupid to stop them from having the rightful justice.

"He died because of the slice on his wrist. Mr. Jung must have cut Mr. Hwang's radial artery." The young doctor explained.

"What's that?" Yuri asked.

"Radial artery is one of the two main arteries of the forearm, along with the ulnar artery. You can feel the pulse of the radial artery just under the skin on the thumb side of the wrist." She instructed while putting her finger on the thumb side of her wrist. "Feel it?"

"Woah! I it's pumping." Sooyoung replied in amazement.

"The function of the radial artery is to provide blood supply to the elbow joint, lateral forearm muscles, radial nerve, carpal bones and joints, thumb, and lateral side of the index finger. And if you cut the radial artery, it may result unconsciousness in just 30 seconds. And death is just as short as two minutes." The young doctor explained to them in an easy way she can.

"So, the possibility of him dying because of the radial artery is higher than being drugged?" Seohyun spoke to the young doctor.

"Yes. The drug may have took slower and Mr. Jung couldn't wait to see him die so he cut his wrist for faster murder. And because Mr. Hwang was drugged, he must've been having a hard time to breath and is probably hallucinating when Mr. Jung did that."

"I vouch for that statement. If you will watch the video, you'll hear my father shout at Mr. Hwang telling him to die before furiously whispering something to him while cutting his wrist." Krystal interjected.

"Gosh! How can a person be so evil?" Sooyoung commented.

"I already talked to the Office of the City Prosecutor. I told them that the pending case I have needs to push through. Just a few hours, unnie. We just need to talk to the Prosecutors and the case will be filed officially." Seohyun told the blonde politely.

"Thank you, Seohyun-ah."

"We will just need to show them these evidences. These are more than enough for Mr. Jung to serve his life behind the bars." She said fiercely. And everyone felt this kind of excitement. Because finally, Taeyeon's pain will be gone and Mr. Hwang's justice is about to come.

"What about the press, noona?" Minho interrupted.

"We'll deal with them after all these, Minho-ah. When Mr. Jung is already behind those bars, the truth will be serve to everyone too." Taeyeon replied.