•Time for us•

After me and techno left Tommy's room we decided to go for a walk. We walk in silence for few minutes when techno decided to talk

"and... what do you think about Phil been your father?"

I stoped walking for a second.

"well I'm still not sure if he's my father I-I can't really remember things from my past, I was in a accident when I was little I lost part of my memory"

"Oh I didn't know that"

"it's fine I haven't really told anyone"

we started walking again in silence when I decided to play a game. I stop walking and look at techno.

"TAG!" I touch him and ran away

"ohh are we playing this game! Bet" techno starts to follow me.

"You are not going to catch me!!"

I tried to find a place to hide. When I finally found one.

"Where are you Y/N? I know you are somewhere here!"

I cover my mouth trying to not laugh I noticed that techno left to I decided to get out of my hiding spot.

"FOUND YA" techno says coming from behind me.

I scream of surprise and fall down but before I fall I try to grab something so I don't fall but I accidentally grabbed techno and both of us fall to the ground.

We both start laughing into we realized that techno is on top of me. We both stare at each other eyes for few minutes it felt like the time was passing lowly.

We both get closer to each other, I close my eyes and our lips touch each other, his lips were soft I felt like I could get used to this. After few seconds techno realized what he was doing and pulls away.

"I-I I'm sorry I don't know why I did that" he says getting red and looking away

"it's ok" I also says getting red.

"we should probably head back" techno says walking away " y-yeah"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) told ya'll why I skipped time in the other chapter
Anyways spoiler for next chapter is gonna be a father daughter day!

(I also wanted to give you, you guys two chapters today that's why this one is kinda short)

DONT FORGET TO DRINK WATER AND HAVE A GOOD SLEEP!