We finally meet again

art by: ArtLinXin on Twitter 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a while of walking Quackity spoke. "ok we are where!" 

Quackity opened the door and looked at you. 

"Wait here, I'm going to call Schlatt."

 you sit down and nodd at him. 

In response he smiles at you and walks away.  

"Hey Celeste, do you think Luk is ok?" you whisper.

Celeste nodds in response.

You start to hear foot steps, you look were the sound is coming from and you see your bother. 

he has a big smile on his face. 

"Hey sister we finally meet again!" He says while giving you a hug.

"haha yeah it's been a while since you left."

 you guys breakfrom the hug and go sit on the couch.

 "oh, and I see you have the owl of yours with you and I guess Luk is with you to right?" 

You look at Celeste, she looks angry Celeste and Luk never really liked Schlatt you never undrestod why.

 "Yeah you know I never go out with out them, they are the only friends that I have." 

 " True, and I see that she still hates me."

 "She will like you one day."

"Well what did you needed me for?" I asked

 " Oh yeah!, well as you see, we are having a festival. And I wanted you to be here to, well protect me!" He said with eximent. 

 I gave him a confuced face.

 " Protect you? Protect you from what, who?" 

"Awww come on you are the best one at fighting and it just for precaution." 

"yeah sure..." I stare at him.

 "What did you do this time?" I said in a cold tone.

 "W-what are you talking about, and why are you saying it like that?" 

 I looked at him mad.

"Schlatt. Tell. Me. what did you do"

 "Fine,  Well I exiled two people from here and now they want me dead." he said looking down. 

I look away for a second and look back at him, more mad then I have ever been in my life making fall from the couch. 

" I told you not to make more enemies! you promised me that you will not doing again! and you always do the same!"

Schlatt staid on the floor with his face scared

 " I-I'm sorry Y/N but I had to!" 

Pointing at him I said " Do you even know how much time I spend, killing those enemies of yours?!"

 "y-yeah I know and thats why I need you to be there in the festival." 

Schlatt stopd up and fixed his suit. 

"Fine, this is going to be the last time helping I can't keep risking my life for the shit that you do. But if you do it again I will fucking kill you." I said while staring at him. 

"haha I knew you would help me! now let me show you, your room and you can go get your stuffs." 

After he showed me my room I went to get my stuffs.

 When I saw someone with long pink hair, and a crown over their head.

He was petting Luk.

I Immediate I took my Sword and put it on the mans throat making him stop petting Luk.

 "May I ask who are you?"

  Celeste stanted on the guys head making sure he doesn't do anything. 

"Is this polar bear yours?" He asked.

 "Yes, now tell me Who.Are.You?" I said while putting the sword closer to his throat.

 "I-I'm..

Technoblade

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

oof long chapters well I hope you guys are enjoing the story I'm going to try my best to post everyday even though we are on break I still have to do allot of missing work so im going to try.

Dont forget to 

eat, and drink water and have good sleep because I know most of you spend the night reading but we need to sleep ok? well Bye!! 

And Thanks againg for reading sorry for the misspells I made! 

(722 words)