~Do we know each other?~

N/A: I just finish watching Quackity's stream and I'm in shock

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Well Technoblade what are you doing here with my polar bear?" I said looking at Luk and back to the guy named Technoblade.

"well I was just passing by, when I saw him."

I take a look at luk and say.

" Is that true Luk?" Luk nods in response.

"Well looks like you are saying the truth." I said while i remove my sword away from Technoblades neck.

"Thanks I though I was going to die, by the way where did you found the polar bear?"

"My brother gave it to me when we were little" I respond.

I grab all the stuffs that I need and knowers that Techno is petting Luk again.

"Luk doesn't usually like people petting him looks like he likes you."

"Luk? is that his name?" he asks.

" yeah... didnt you said you were just pasing by? Dont you have go to some where?"

" oh yeah sorry I just get going."

He fixes his clothes, and I take a good look at him he looks familiar but idk from where.

"Have I seen you somewhere?" I ask with a confused face."

"uh no I dont think so why?"

"uh for nothing forget it, well Luk we have to go come on."

I walk away, with out saying anything to techno.

After few minutes I get home.
"oh hello Y/n."Quackity says to you.

you wave at him in response.

" Hi quackity, what are you doing here aren't you supposed to be with my brother?" I said sitting down next to him.

" yeah but I dont really like seen him drink."

"He's drinking again?"

Quackity nods at your question.

"oh god why did I belive he would change, well I have to go to bed im really tired, come on Luk get inside."

Quackity looks at me with a terrified face.

" W-why is there a polar bear with you?? IS HE GONNA EAT ME!!?"

"haha no Quackity he wont do anything bad for now."

"WHAT DOES FOR NOW SUPPOSED TO MEAN?"

I walk to my room and say.

" if you dont do anything bad to him he wont do anything bad to you." I close the door.

" Well guys is time to sleep."

I start to change my clothes with some more comfortable ones, and get into bed Celeste decided to sleep next to me and Luk in the floor.

"Good night guys"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YOOOOO

you guys got more chapters today I was bored so I just wanted to make more chapters I hope you guys enjoyed the story sorry if i made misspellings

Note: Imma be changing some things from the original L'manberg

Thank you for reading remmeber to eat, drink water, and have a good sleep even though some people are on break you steel need to sleep ok bye now!!

(482 words)