~We are not related?~

Good luck escaping from the video ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After explaining what happened to techno he said

"mmm, I have a friend that has wings in the same color as yours but a little more smaller maybe it's just coincidence"

"I guess I'm gonna have to go to manberg maybe Schlatt knows about this and I can get some clothes too"

"do you want me to go with you?" He asked.

"no it's fine thanks for the offer though" I said looking at him a giving him a smile and he nodded.

I walked to manberg it did took a while to get there I'll be honest.

"wow I didn't realized that my wings are 10 feet long" I said to my self.

I got to my brothers house and opened the door I saw him laying down on the floor drinking like always.

"look who decided to come bac-" Schlatt stoped talking when he saw my wings.

"oh so they finally decided to come out... and in the perfect time" he said while he tried to stand up.

"What are you talking about" I cross my arms.

"Y/N.. this is perfect MORE THEN PERFECT! Finally mom and dad are going to be proud"

I was so confused of what he was saying

"you mean our parents?" Schlatt looked at me with a serious face.

"Aww you still believe that they are your parents? You don't even remember where you came from!"

My eyes widened w-what did he meant with that.

"What do you mean"

"you are gonna have to find out by your self, BUT FOR NOW WE NEED A PLAN to attack those children's from Pogtopia"

"You are not gonna do anything... because I won't be helping you"

I went to my room and took everything I needed and went back to Pogtopia before Schlatt stoped me by saying something.

"So you decided to betray me?"

I was about to leave when he said that.

"you know I will never betray you but I must do what's right" I said and left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
YAY another chapter done and I'm still in the car after 6 hours of travel
Well I hope you guys enjoy this chapter
Don't getting to drink water and have a good sleep!