060.5 | rip dat pussy ayyy

Start from the beginning

Keiji smiled innocently.

"Do you trust us?"

She nodded.

"Then shut your eyes for us."

Mizuki complied, and she waited patiently for something to happen. What she did not expect, however, was for a piece of fabric to cover her eyes. "Keiji"

"Just trust us, Mizuki," Kuroo said, running his hand up and down her waist. "We'll take good care of you."

Although hesitant, Mizuki relaxed, allowing them to do as they wished to her. Slender fingers tied the fabric around her head expertly Keijiwhilst another pair of hands grabbed her arms, moving them above her head Kenma. She felt him push her wrists together, another fabric wrapping around her skin and tying them together.

"Keep your hands there," instructed Akaashi, and Mizuki felt Kuroo move off her body. With the removal of her sight, Mizuki was hyper-aware of everything around her. She could hear their breaths, hear the hushed whispers they shared. She could feel the brush of their fingers along her skin, the clothes she wore being removed somewhat hastily, tingles erupting along the surface of her skin, delving into the many layers, progressing straight to her veins and mixing with her blood, following the trail to her heart and encompassing it in a stimulating heat only her soulmates could provide.

Her legs were urged apart, and Mizuki allowed it, spreading them apart. A gasp escaped her lips as she felt something unfamiliar pressed against her core.

"W-What's that?" she asked, somewhat breathless with the agonizingly slow buildup.

"Something," Kuroo answered, his voice coming from the left of her. She felt her head being lifted up, another body shuffling underneath her and laying her back down into a comfortable position.

Fingers threaded through her hair, and she tilted her head backwards. "Kenma?"

A hum was all she recieved, confirming her inquiry.

Just as she was about to ask him something, the object was switched on, and she jerked back, feeling the vibrations shoot through her lower body. Her legs closed on instinct, but it seemed one of her soulmates anticipated that, their hands catching her knees and pushing her thighs apart once more.

"Now, now, moonshine," Kuroo tutted, and Mizuki knew it was him between her legs, preventing her from closing them. "Just relax."

"I can't exactly relax when-" she gasped, cutting herself off as the vibrations sped up, the muscles in her legs tensing, flexing beautifully under Kuroo's slender, adept fingers.

"When what?" he encouraged, a teasing lilt in his tone.

"Wh-When that's there," Mizuki said, swallowing thickly. The sensations were foreign to her. She had never thought, never dreamt, of using a vibrator on herself. Of course, Ymir and Jean took it upon themselves to teach Mizuki everything they knew about sex, often than not dragging their other friends into their conversation. They refused to let Mizuki go back to her soulmates with her limited knowledge of sex. For someone so smart, they had said, she was quite stupid. At least, when it came to love making.

Legs straddled her waist, stationed on either side of her. A hot breath touched the shell of her ear, and Mizuki shivered.

"I need you to listen to me carefully, okay?" Akaashi began, leaning down and whispering into her ear. Mizuki nodded, lips parting to exhale a soft moan as his fingers wrapped around her breasts, softly kneading the skin. "With this many people, we use colours to make sure we're okay. Green is 'go', yellow is 'tone it down', and red is 'stop'. Understand?"