"The hell. For milk, Jin? Seriously?"
I asked

"We just want the milk of Sir Cade to be safe," Jin said laughing.

Cole faked a cough.

I took the milk and gave the bottle to Cade.

"You four, eat with us." I told them.

Cole glared at me.

"Sit on the next table I mean," I added. I almost forgot that Cole hates eating with anyone.

Jin searched for an empty table but everything is occupied. They stood in the middle and a group of freshies offered their seat. The power of the Elite holds.

I turned to my two boys. "Baby, finish your milk. Daddy and Papa will take our lunch too."

He is still reaching his arms to me. "You want to drink your milk on your seat or you want daddy to hold you while drinking?"
I asked him.

He put his arms down and started drinking on his own. Why does he hate his dad so much?

"I am so excited to have a kid but look at him, babe." Cole pouted.

"Why don't you try harder to win your son's heart? You are damn teasing him all the time."

We finished eating and Cole really waited for me until three PM outside my classroom. I can't focus on class because I can hear my baby crying every ten minutes.

We visited the museum first before going home. Cade loves staying here because the toys displayed here are all limited edition and mostly customized made just for Cole's museum.

We just let Cade walk around the place with four bodyguards following him. This museum is one of the safest museum in the country. Elites are in charge of securing the place so I am not worried about Cade playing here.

I entered Cole's office. He looked for Cade right away and I just told him that he is outside with the Elites.

"What are you doing, babe?" I asked him.

"I sent an email to create an identical black card for our son. It is my gift for him."

"I can make it by myself, why bother others?"

"It should be an exact copy. Our son loves  it."

It's funny that he is really trying hard even on the small details like this.

He grabbed my waist and pulled me into his lap. "Should we make use of our spare time?" Cole is touching my sensitive part.

"Not here, babe." I declined.

"Why not? Cade is busy with toys outside. Let's grab every opportunity we can get. Five minutes, babe. I'll fill you up in just five minutes."

"Let me call Jin," I suggested.

"No, let me." He rings Jin's phone. "Entertain Cade for half an hour. Secure my room. No one is allowed to enter even that little dumpling."

"I thought you can do it in five minutes, babe." I teased him.

"Just to be sure wifey. I know you would ask for more." My naughty husband replied.

Even the door is left unlocked, we are not worried at all. I am sure Elites will gonna secure our love nest for the moment.

"How I miss you." Cole started to unbuckle my belt. "You smell so sweet."
He stood up and carried me to the couch. "Promise me that we will have part two later at our house. I always feel that I am your secret lover whenever Cade is around. I can't kiss you or touch you freely."

"He will stop being clingy to me soon. Just be good to him." He dropped his knees in front of me and started pleasuring me. "Do we have time for this, shouldn't you go straight to your goal?"

"My goal is to satisfy my wife." He continued sucking me until I felt his sweet tongue brushing on my entrance. I don't feel any awkwardness with him anymore because we've been doing this for more than two years already. "You taste sweet as always, baby."

The feeling never changed. Cole can make me cum just by his tongue.

He deepthroats me. With just a few strokes, he made me explode with my white liquid.

He unbuckled his belt and released his monster cock. Is he keeping a secret to me about penis enlargement products? Why do I felt that it became thicker?

He has this powerful dick that can make anyone scream. Of course, no one can experience his cock aside from me. This is exclusively for my eyes and my use only.

I spread my legs for him. He climbed on top of me and started plowing my ass with his hardness...

"Uhmmm, babe... This is good. Let's stay like this for an hour...uhhhh."
He promised to be quick but now asking for an extension.

"Just go ahead, babe...but there's no round two tonight."

"Try me. I'll have second, third, and fourth later." He boasted as if I am gonna allow him.

He is gripping my two legs while he keeps pounding me hard.

My phone rang. I answered and put it on the speaker phone.

"Sir Cade broke display #46 on the second floor." Kim nervously said.

"How's Cade? Is he hurt? I am going to    kill you if he is." Cole stopped pumping and yelled.

"He is safe sir. No need to worry. But I think he is having fun breaking the displays." Damn.

"Just let him break anything he wants and stop disturbing us. I am just asking for 30 minutes. Do your job." Cole ended the call.

My son is breaking worth hundreds of thousands of toys and Cole is just letting him in exchange for thirty minutes sex.

He continued what he is doing. His breathing became heavy and his movements became faster.

"Yeah...fuck... Babe...uuuuhhh."

He filled me inside.

"Satisfied?" I asked him

"Very... I want more later."

He helped me with my clothes and cuddled me on the couch.

I just waited for Cole to finish signing documents so we can go home.

We searched for our kid and found him laughing every time he successfully breaks a limited edition display. These are Disney collections and Cole doesn't care about these much.

"How much is the damage?" He asked his secretary who is assigned to tour our son in the museum.

"Roughly 987,000 baht sir."

Almost one million baht in exchange for our quick sex in his office.

"Call them to replace it right away and clean the mess."

My son keeps giggling while Jin is carrying him and assisting him in pushing the life-size toys.

"Happy?" Cole asked our baby and he was just ignored again.

"Don't be like this again, Cade. It's not nice to break things for fun." I scolded him. I don't want him to grow up like a brat.

I was about to get him from Jin's arms when he refused. He is mad at me. He reached for Cole instead and I swear my husband was so happy because, for the first time, our son chose him over me.

"So this is the secret babe. You should keep on scolding him so he will always pick me." My silly husband whispered.