"I can smell you through the phone."

He pouted, bringing his camera closer to his face. "Meanie," he huffed, rolling his eyes.

She grinned and blew him a kiss before propping her phone against her small desk. While doing her makeup, she stayed on the phone with George. He was finally out of bed, preparing himself a cuppa while he watched Aspyn carefully apply products that he knew nothing about other than the fact that they enhanced her features beautifully.

"We see each other in two weeks," she brought up, causing a tug of a smile on George's lips. Her playlist was once again playing in the background, and George had heard it on a repetitive basis that he was beginning to learn the lyrics of each individual song. They would see each other in only two weeks, 13 days to be exact. They were so excited that they could count down the hours until they'd see each other.

He faintly traced the grin on his lips with his finger. "I'm aware, I think I might be more excited than you." He joked, earning a scoff from Aspyn.

She pulled away the compact mirror from her eyes, an 'are you kidding?' look on her face. "That's impossible."

"You look pretty," he commented, now that he could see her face without it being blocked by the shape of the mirror. His smile widened as he watched her face flush red, which could be seen through the light layer of foundation that she applied.

Biting her lip to suppress a cheshire grin, her eyes radiated happiness. "Thank you," she replied shyly.

Moving closer to the camera, George smirked. "Are you blushing, darling?" He teased, causing Aspyn to cover her face in embarrassment. She didn't respond, only groaning in her hands. "I can't wait to see you blush in person."

imessage !

imessage !

7:34 PM

NAPSACK
TWO WEEKS

FAVOURITE CHILD
WOOOOOOO

HEADPHONE WARNING
i see tubbo in a week POGCHAMP