"Your family sounds... Complicated" Jullian mumbled. Austin shrugged and laid his head down onto Jullian's lap, surprising the brown-haired boy. Jullian carefully ran his thumb along his bottom lip receiving a small smile from Austin.

"You have no idea" Austin groaned. "Just wait till we get into the weird sibling dynamic"

Austin went on to talk about his dad. He never spared any key details about their relationship. There was no emotion attached to the stories. It was as if he was giving a report on what happened rather than how it affected him. But Jullian didn't need to know that to know why Austin was the way he was... It finally made sense why Austin was so reluctant to show emotions. To let himself be touched in any way that wasn't sexual. Why he found it easier to manipulate an environment to his advantage rather than risk being rejected by it.

Austin never telling Jullian how he felt about him still made him uneasy and sometimes hurt... But at least now he knew why. That way he could be a little more patient. A little more understanding... He wanted to try with Austin. He didn't know why he found him as appealing as he did... But Jullian never caught feelings for people. He found them all to be generic and boring people-pleasers that just wanted to be on his good side. But not Austin... And that was like getting a fresh of breath air.

"I'm bored" Austin hummed. "Entertain me, Jules"

"You're still failing Calculus... We could always work on that" Jullian sighed. His chest felt light and breezy as one of Austin's pale hands ran up it and lightly gripped the tie of his school uniform.

"There are better things"

"Austin" Jullian warned.

"Jullian" Austin mocked. Jullian hesitated a moment longer. Every logical thought he had wanted to wait until he was certain Austin actually cared about him... But Austin was also pretty.

"Let's just wait for a little before doing anything... Alright?" Jullian sighed. Austin groaned and reluctantly gave in. Still, he sat up and pulled Jullian in for a heated kiss. His lips moved quickly against Jullian's, lightly biting or sucking on his bottom lip. Jullian was caught up in the feelings of bliss, not really thinking as he pulled Austin into his lap.

His hands ran up the smaller boy's body, grinning when Austin shivered under his touch. His fingers traced out his muscles and he moaned when he felt Austin's fingers weave their way through his hair. He resisted the urge to just throw Austin under him and forget about his plans to wait. He needed to focus on just kissing him for now... Everything else would come later on. But Austin was making it difficult. His lips skillfully dropped down Jullian's neck, going for where I knew Jullian always reacted best when Jullian finally got some common sense and pulled away. He placed one last breathless peck on Austin's lips, despite Austin's clear annoyance with him.

"Calculus" Jullian deadpanned.

"That word alone is such mood killer" the white-haired twink groaned before collapsing onto the bed.

_________________________________________

Aiden smiled down at Beau feeling his heart melt at the sight. Beau was oblivious to Aiden admiring him... A pair of headphones from a small booth in a music store were over his ears as he listened to the sample music which just happened to be one of Aiden's favorite songs. He was chewing on mint gum and his sun-kissed cheeks suddenly glowed a faint pink as he took off the headphones.

"Stop looking at me" Beau groaned, burying his face into Aiden's chest to hide his blushing face. Aiden laughed and wasted no time wrapping his arms around him. His heart was practically spinning at this point... The feeling of Beau in his arms and his hands gripping the ends of his t-shirt... The sight of him blushing and being engulfed by one of Aiden's black jean-jackets...