Chapter 10 - "I can't control"

Start from the beginning

"You want to be on my good side" I approached her slowly and she started to retreat, no longer smiling and showing an attentive and careful look and a little ... fear "You want me to like you .... you want to be someone special that I don't dare hurt, but why?" I asked sarcastically "Why would you want that? I still have no influence in this kingdom, it is still unknown if I really am your sister and I doubt that a person without studies can occupy the place of empress."

"I have magic but I am not able to kill you because you have so many powerful people around you and because I have no interest in it, on the contrary you could send someone to kill me now and end it all but instead you decided to try to be on my good side.......Ah, is it because the emperor gave me a palace for me to stay in? "She blinked four times in shock and I knew immediately that I had got it right.

"Is the princess worried that I will take away her daddy's love?" I asked again sarcastically and in a voice that sounded like I was talking to a baby 

When I noticed that I was starting to lose control of my emotions for no apparent reason, I tried to compose myself and leave but for some reason my body refused to move.

"Do you think I want his love or that it interests me?" My voice got darker and a little scary even for me but ...... it was not me who was talking .... It was me but at the same time it wasn't .... I would not say anything like that in a situation like this i wouldn't even tell her anything i would just leave and leave her here

But what is happening......My body does not answer me and is starting to act on its own "You are afraid that a stranger, who came from God knows where, takes everything from you, Everything you've built for so long"

No I don't mean it, well it's true but I don't act like that

I am not the person who has to tell others what they do wrong....They are the ones who have to realize it without help....this is one of my mottos, I would never say something like that