1

Omniscient 

her name is pronounced as zai- more- ri  

"Where's the money Zamora"yells Zakary "you are not getting my money get that thru your dam skull and get out my house" "Your gonna make me put my hands on you mora where's the money i ain't asking again" "then don't cause i'm not gonna give it to you now get out my house before i call 12 on your @$$" "you always trying to be difficult" zakary says while he pulls out his gun. "Mommy what- dad what are you doing here ? 8 year old Zai'morai asked "you see what i'm talking about you woke her with your big @$$ mouth get out mi house" mora says slowly making her trini accent slip out "You know what i'm just gonna kill you" Zakary says pointing the gun at mora "dad no" Zai says standing in front her mom "Zakary come down ight and i will give the money" mora says while giving the phone to Zai "Zai'Morai go upstairs" but mommy i- "Zai go upstairs princess" "i hate you daddy" she say running up the steps "what did you say lil girl" Zakary yelled looking at the top of the stairs i said I HA- "Zai go up st- "no mommy daddy is being a bully and thats not nice" Boom Boom (zakary shots mora twice than himself in the head) mommy no boom daddy, why did i say that it's all my fault, Zai'Morai a low voice says "mommy" zai say wiping her tears "it not your fault you hear me zaizai look at me mama loves you with all her heart and i will never - coughs up blood let anyone hurt you i will be always with you.. mommy open your eyes i'm sorry i'm sorry come back i need you plz i love you mommy plz i have nowhere mommy plz.  

vote & comment 

this is my first book comment ideas 

luuhbaybe out