To no one's surprise, Aspyn won the small competition they had. Although, her pancakes did taste a bit weird due to the fact that Karl had poured in some of her Monster drink into it. Even then, hers was still significantly better than the odd pairings integrated in Karls'.

After Alex had ended his stream, the trio featured on Karl's stream. They were making a 'diss-track', one of Alex's specialties. Alex sat with a guitar while Aspyn was in the middle slightly behind her two friends, sitting at the electronic piano in front of her. Karl was working the stream and would chime in with lyrics from time to time.

She played to the tune of Imagine by John Lennon, while Karl and Alex sang out lyrics that were changed to fit the theme of insulting George. Aspyn had a wide smile as she listened to her friends goof off, regardless of the fact that they were playfully ridiculing their other friend.

When her two friend's faltered in the lyrics and seemed to be at a blockade of what to add, she stepped in with the real lyrics.

"You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one." She sang with ease, catching both Alex and Karl's attentions. Chat spammed in excitement— it was the first time they could properly hear her sing, without other loud voices drowning her out.

"OHHHH SHE'S POPPING OFF!" Karl jumped up and down on his chair, and Aspyn's fingers slipped onto the wrong chord because of her laughter. She stopped playing and stretched her fingers, grabbing the soft plushie near her and hugging it to hide her nervousness. But from what she could see, many hearts were being spammed in Karl's chat. It made her heart swell and she blushed.

Alex sighed, leaning back in his chair. He threw a glance back at Aspyn, "I will never get tired of listening to you sing."

Karl turned towards her as well, with his left arm outreached to have his hand dangle near her face. "Hand in marriage, right now." He nose was turned upwards as he waited for her to place a ring.

Aspyn laughed and shook her head. She was more than glad to be home with her best friends.

 She was more than glad to be home with her best friends

instagram !