Prologue Part 3

Stiles/ Thomas POV:

I opened my eyes to see all the Scorches/ Gladers lying on the floor in some kind of room that looked like a Cinema. Out of the corner of my eyes I saw some body's piled on top of each other but I didn't take much notice, I was worried about Newt, Minho and the rest of them.

"Newt?! Newt?! NEEEWWWTT!!!" I shouted not caring if the other heard me or not. I then saw someone put they're arm up lazily so I ran over to the body jumping over the Scorchers/ Gladers to get to the body. Once i got there I saw the beautiful man I call my husband laying down with his eyes opened and arms in the air.

"Slim it Thomas! I'm trying to sleeeeeeeep!" Minho whined like a baby rubbing the sleep out of his eyes.

"Minho I don't really think this is the best time to sleep. Look around Shuck we're in a bloody Cinema." I told him, as soon as the words Cinema came out of my mouth all the Scorchers/ Gladers shot up from they're positions and grabbed they're choice of weapon. I looked around to see who was with us and I saw: Newt, Minho, Gally, Brenda, Jorge, Aris, Harriet and Sonya. I was about to ask where the others where when i heard...

Scott POV:

I opened my eyes and the first thing I saw was a bunch of teenager and one adult holding a weapon to all of us. I was about to tell them we were innocent when I saw someone who looked a lot like Stiles.

"Stiles!!" I screamed tackling him to the floor hugging him.

"Hey Scott." he said awkwardly patting my back. I quickly got of him when a short blonde boy pushed me off and protectively stood in front of Stiles.

"One: His name is Thomas not Stiles. Two: Get of my Husband and Three: Why are we here?" the blonde boy said holding up his fingers to show the number.

"How do I know I'm also stuck. Why did they call you..." i was cut of halfway through my sentence when a young girl with blonde hair, blue eyes and Glasses on her face came walking out from behind the curtains.

"Alright! How about we all calm down, take a breather sit down and I'll explain everything." the young woman said flapping her arms around her head.

We all followed her instruction and sat down⬇️

"Alrighty then," the Young woman said clapping her hands and keeping them shut, "As all of you should know Thomas or as some off you know him as Stiles was kidnapped a year ago today

"Alrighty then," the Young woman said clapping her hands and keeping them shut, "As all of you should know Thomas or as some off you know him as Stiles was kidnapped a year ago today. Well when he was Kidnapped he was brained washed and put into a maze called The Glade." Out of the corner of my eye I saw the unknown kids in the room bow they're heads down but I didn't take to much notice. To be honest I couldn't care less about them I just want MY Stiles not this Stiles.

"They found a way out of the Glade and was picked up by people pretending to be the FBI but was a evil organisation instead. They were forced to find away out of the placed they were kept captive and was forced on the run. They found friends on the way but soon they shut down the organisation and stayed in a place called Safe heaven. Anyway now story times over I'm going to be showing you all Stiles life with the pack and Thomas' life in the glade through video's. So sit back, relax and enjoy these Video's" The woman explained as soon as she finished the lights blacked out and a picture of Me popped on the screen making me lean on the edge of my seat.

Author Notes:

AND THE PROLOGUE'S DONE!!!! Next chapters the real deal! I'm sorry for the half arsed explanation of the Maze runner I didn't want to explain it all because I wanted the pack to find out more over the video's! Also who's life should I show first Thomas or Stiles? Comment your answer.

Love you millions

Annie-Mae

xxxx