Time out! (Ch. 4.1)

Start from the beginning

(I failed at drawing the tattoo :'D)

When Shōta told you you had to design a suit, the first thing you did was go to your room, try to take a decent picture of your brother's suit design, getting Tenya to help you print it, as well as help you draw other little ideas you had, and write them clearly.
It kinda looked like it was made by a child, but it was ok at least.
Tho... it wasn't exactly your style when you saw it, so, you took off one of the sleeves to show off your tattoo, your scarred back showing as well, and putting your retractable quarterstaff in your belt.

"Y/N-chan, what happened to your back, kero?" Tsuyu asked, hovering her hand over one of your scars, thinking it would make you uncomfortable.
You turned around, seeing the rest of the girls looking at you concerned.

"I got them when I was a kid. I was a bit reckless, and I always ended up hurting myself!" You chuckled, rubbing the back of your head "nothing too bad, I swear!"

"Y'know what Eiji is gonna say? He's going to be like ''so manly bro!'' and that stuff" Mina laughed, now knowing that the scars weren't because of something traumatic.
...Unless you consider being a very reckless and probably dumb kid traumatic.
"Hey- let's bet something!" Mina added, swinging her hand to hit your back "if the guys overreact, you have to make a weird pose!"

"Deal!" You shouted. And did they overreact? Of course they did.
So, you breathed in, and more or less became a wheel.
Your feet were still touching the ground, and your back was bent backwards to the point where it was between your legs, your hands stretched out to the front "Ta-Da!"

"OH MY GOD-" Kaminari screeched, jumping onto whoever was closer to him, and gripping onto them. In this case, Tokoyami was the one that had to deal with him.

"Micchan, is this weird enough?" You asked, looking at the pink girl with a smile.

"How the fu- frick- are you doing that?"

"I'm very flexible"

"FLEXIBLE MY ASS! YOU ARE MADE OF RUBBER OR SOME SHIT!" Bakugō shouted, scaring the poor bird that still hadn't left him alone.
You untangled yourself and stretched, popping your shoulder blades and stretching.

"I've seen her do worse, believe me..." Tenya sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose.

"Hey, you are flexible too! Remember when we-"

"Y/N, no-"

"-did splits together...? It was fun! Or when we trained with grandma!" You shouted excited, bouncing around him.

"Or when you tried swimming" he added with a light laugh.

"Yeah, I can't do that"

"You are telling me," Kaminari breathed, attempting to seem calm "you can drive a cloud, you can do whatever you did there, you can use a sword... BUT YOU CAN'T SWIM?!"

"...yep"

"If it makes you feel better, I can't ride a bike" Todoroki said, placing a hand on your shoulder. For some odd reason, you did feel better after hearing him. Probably because you couldn't ride a bike as well.
But, who needs to ride a bike when you can ride a cloud instead?

However, what Todoroki had just said, made Bakugō burst out laughing, scaring Tai, and making the bird fly towards you, scared.

Regarding that, the room your class was in soon began to flood with more people, until the person who you supposed was the tired guy, started speaking, explaining the rules of the exam and how it would be.

You just got the more basic part of what he said.

"So, we put this thingies on, hit others with the balls and avoid being hit, right?" You asked Tenya, who was helping you put the ''thingies'' on. You had one one each knee, the third one being right above your chest.