Part 8 : The Affairs

Every Couple Has Their Problems John And Ellie also have problems as a couple for example , John has cheated on Ellie since they met , Ellie has always been aware about John's affairs.

On Early August John Decided To go to the French Rivera He left his Wife Ellie in Washington DC , with her 3 month old son Parker .

"Ellie says : Jack Dear why are you packing were are you going ?"

" John replies saying" to France with some friends .

"Ellie replies again " How long ?

"John : 2 weeks "

Ellie : I know you have been cheating on my since we got married I just want you to realize it's wrong .

"John : " Kisses Ellie Opens the door and leaves " 

" later on Ellie went to her friend Sandra's House "

" Sandra": hi what's been going on bestie ?

" Ellie " : John just left to the French Rivera probably with one of his mistresses

Sandra knew John Cheated on Ellie . Sandra : He's a womanizer I warned you

"Ellie : I know he's a womanizer very well he has many girlfriends that aren't me but he always has loved me the same and he's the best father I won't divorce him .

" Sandra : He has love for you .

"Ellie : I know

Baby Parker is sleeping in his stroller .

2 weeks later .

It was a rainy day in Washington DC , Ellie was feeding Baby Parker and reading the newspaper. Parker was swaddled up in a blue swaddle  his father John Gave Him . Ellie hears the doorbell ring she checks who it is of course it was John .

"Ellie jumps into John and French kisses him passionately , John goes upstairs and kisses his sons cheek "

" Ellie " : Oh Jack I'm so glad to see you again I missed so much , I love you Jack .

"John kisses Ellie's forehead"

Ellie knew John Had slept with other women .