7

The world passes by. Each day, Lex has to fight her cramps, morning sickness, cravings and moodswings. Needless to say, some people are getting suspicious. They meet after she goes to bed.

"OK guys. So is it just me or is Lex acting really strangely. Like, I don't know how she normally acts but something seems off. What do you think, Tom. You already knew her."
Tom sighs.
"I don't know. She seems to be ill I guess. Lex is a hard worker, though."
"It's good that she is quitting smoking though. How long has it been since she began?"
"She seemed ill when we found her so 5 months."
"Yeah. She seems to have gained a lot of weight too. "
Ted earns a slap across the face from Alice, to Bill's dismay, and glares from the other ladies, Paul and Tom. Hidgens, who has been standing by the doorway listening in, backs away with mixed emotions. Did he really think that was a good idea? Everyone knows you don't comment on a girl's weight, you never know what she is going through. For example, Hannah seems really chirpy but her anxiety bubbles inside her, occasionally erupting in a panic attack, during which she doesn't let anyone but Lex touch her. She were generally OK, though. Lex is more important at the moment.