5

Hannah and Tim are in the middle of drawing when a buzz sounds. With a glance over to Lex, who is sleeping on her Bed, Hannah stays silent and Tim follows. She can hear Professor Hidgens also go silent as does the news he was watching. His voice is muffled. The buzz that indicates the door being unlocked sounds and Hannah lets out a breath. The duo move to the banisters where they can hear and see some of the guests. Paul stands next to some unfamiliar men. One has short black hair and one has quite long brown hair. In between them is another man, unconscious, with long blonde hair and a blue patch where some of his hair should be. A lady's voice echoes, it's tone light and bubbly but filled with concern and confusion.
"So that's what's wrong with Sam?"
"Good God. Don't say you brought one of them here." Hidgens' voice calls out.
"Told you we should have left him in the alley."
"You're a monster Ted."
"No, He's a monster."
"OK everyone calm down. Providence has brought him to me. Quickly, cuff him to the chair. There's no telling what he could do if he was awake and loose."
Ted and the other man step forward, presumably to cuff the unconscious guy to a chair. The order shifts for a moment and Hannah recognises Emma before the professor calls her to him. Emma curses and Hannah covers Tim's ears, unsure if he is used to it or not. He seems confused. She smiles and leads him away, back to their drawings.