"Well.. sure he was the one that suggested it, and set up everything, and tweeted about it," she mumbled.

She heard him let out a chuckle before she felt a hand on her head, "I'm sure you've done a great job entertaining them," said Jeremiah before removing his hand.

Jules looked out the window and covered her face with her palm, hoping he wouldn't see how flustered she was getting.

"But Julie, can you really juggle two jobs?" asked Jeremiah as Jules frowned slightly upon realising.

"I probably could, seeing as how I've literally got nothing else to do," she replied smoothly as Jeremiah let out a soft chuckle, "Knowing you? You probably could. But, I don't mean this to be offensive, you should quit streaming when you.. you know.. get serious in the music industry,"

They both stayed quiet for a bit, Jules unsure of how to feel about his words, whilst Jeremiah was waiting for her response.

Finally, she broke the silence,

"Jerry, I get that you're trying to look after me. But I'm not gonna quit doing what currently makes me happy. This goes for your whole photography thing too," she knew it'd struck a nerve. The boy had given up photography for the sake of taking over his parents' business. While everyone else supported his decisions, Jules was the only one who had the guts to tell him that it was a stupid idea.

Jeremiah lets out a chuckle as he shook his head softly, "You are one of a kind, Julianna,"

Jules scrunched her eyebrows in confusion, but shrugged it off as soon as Jeremiah turned on the radio.

The rest of the car ride was quiet, both of them enjoying what was being played on the radio, occasionally making jokes here and there.

After getting some ice cream, Jeremiah offered to bring Jules to a skate park nearby.

"You used to skate right? I know a few people there that'd gladly borrow us their skateboards," Jeremiah said as he continued eating his ice cream.

"That's cool. I might be a bit rusty though," Jules thought out loud causing Jeremiah to snicker, "I might be a bit rusty though," he mocked her, causing Jules to roll his eyes.

"I'm serious! It's been a while since I've skated. After breaking my wrist a second time, William literally came into my house one day and smashed all my skateboards," Jules frowned slightly as Jeremiah lets out a laugh.

"Of course Will would do that. He cares for you a lot," Jules let out a scoff as Jeremiah bumps his shoulder to hers- well, arm, considering how short Jules was compared to Jeremiah and Will.

"I'm being serious, Julie! You two are so close that people could easily mistake you two as a couple," Jeremiah added as Jules raised an eyebrow, "Was that what you thought of us?"

Jeremiah smirked at her as he put an arm around her shoulder, "Nah, I've known you two my whole life. You guys are too awkward to even think about making the first move,"

Jules rolled her eyes and smacked Jeremiah's chest lightly, causing Jeremiah to let out another laugh.

The two continued to walk to the park with Jeremiah's arm still around Jules. She didn't mind at all, even though she'd had a crush on him during highschool. Because of the fact that she hadn't seen him in so long, she'd managed to shoo most of those feelings away.

Plus, she knew that Jeremiah would never look at her as someone that's more than just a friend, just like how Will wouldn't either.

"Well, here we are!" said Jeremiah, letting go of Jules, who's now slightly flustered upon realising how close the two must've been while walking and talking here.