"Of course I like it, I actually love playgrounds, Come on"

She grabbed his hand and they run down the small hill, Delilah kicked the door of the fence, that surrounded the playground, open and run towards the swings, sitting down at the right one.

Regulus came from behind her and started pushing the swing making it go higher and higher, Delilah's laugh echoed through the air making his lips break into a huge smile too.

After sliding down the slides about twenty times taking turns at the swings and chasing each other around the playground the found themselves lying at the ground, Regulus' head at Delilah's lap her hand going through his hair, his other hand had found hers and was tracing different patterns at her skin.

The whole afternoon they laughed and kissed and continued talking to each other until they had to leave because they were already late and the trip had ended two hours ago.

They sneaked into the castle by a passage Delilah remembered from the Marauders map and strayed walking towards the Hufflepuff common room.

They knew Delilah's dorm would be empty tonight since her dormates went to the Gryffindor common room for a Sleepover. They walked into the dorm and Delilah walked to her drawer giving Regulus some of his clothes he left there.

Regulus came out of the bathroom and joined Delilah under the covers, Delilah wrapped her arms around his shoulder as his head was pressed on her chest and they fell into a peaceful sleep.

*end of flashback*

On the other hand Regulus would remember the time they had spend on his dorm reading

*Flashback 2*

"What are you reading, love?"

He noticed that his voice startled her and laughed silently. "I'm sorry, I'll let you continue"

Delilah sighed and returned to her book laying down on her stomach placing the book in front of her.

She could feel his stare at her and she heard him move from his bed and lie beside her on the spare bed the boys had on their dorm. She felt him wrap his arms around her waist, placing his head on her shoulder.

Delilah went to turn the page but his deep voice stopped her. "I wasn't done yet" Regulus whined and she lightly slapped his forehead.

He grabbed the book from her grasp and closed it, placing it gently on the night stand, he grabbed her bridal style and tossed her from the spare bed they had been laying at, to his bed.

He got on top of her and with a smirk started tickling her, her laugh echoed through the room and his smile was brighter than the sand, after some minutes she stopped moving around trying to escape and just lie there letting out breathing laughs.

He leaned in and his lips met with hers. That was not one of the hot, aggressive kisses they mostly shared. It was a small passionate kiss, leaving them both in a daze after breaking it off.

He grabbed her shoulders and placed her on his lap, she let her head rest on his chest and absorbed the heat coming from him, melting into his embrace.