✨Chapter 3✨

I also added a Percy Jackson meme cus I can and I love him :) If anyone didn't read it yet, you really should. Where have you been living, it's awesome!

3rd person pov

It was absolute chaos in class 1-A. Izuku didn't come to class, no one except for a couple of people, who were refusing to tell anyone, and Aizawa, knew where he was. Ten Aizawa told everyone that Izuku is moving to America and left the classroom with the group of people who also knew about it.

That is when it all went downhill. A couple of people started shouting, Iida tried stopping them but only made more noise, Todoroki was sulking in a corner because he was angry that he couldn't rub the fact that he was with someone else in his face and Bakugo was shouting about how the useless nerd finally left and making small explosions. And of course, there was no adult to stop this.

At the airport

Izuku was walking towards the private jet that his father had sent him. He was clutching a pikachu plushy that Denki had given him, a cat thermo mug that Aizawa and Shinso had given him as a collective gift, he had the earphones from Present Mic in his ears and immediately after he got it, he changed into the MCR hoodie that Tokoyami gave him. He also had other gifts from the rest of the squad and Nemuri but he had those in his bag as they weren't something he could wear or it just couldn't be layered over his clothes.

He made his way towards a butler he knew. His name was Yuri, he was very tall, he had black eyes and red hair, he would always take care of Izu when he visited America in the summer.

He got on the plane and his jaw almost fell to the floor, it was much better that the jets he took on the holidays.

He was tired so he decided to sleep, there was a bedroom after all

He was tired so he decided to sleep, there was a bedroom after all. It would be a waste not to at least try it.

Izuku pov

I was woken up by Yuri. We have finally landed in America! I can't wait to see dad and papa!! I haven't seen them since Christmas and I really missed them. We left the airport and I see that my car is parked there! You are probably wondering, Izuku, how do sou have a car, do you even know how to drive? And the answer to that is, yes, I even know how to drive a motorcycle. I got my license here in America when I was 15, so about a year ago.

We finally arrived to our house

We finally arrived to our house. I really missed America, of course I loved Japan but America had much more open minded people, it was quite frowned upon to have piercings and tattoos in Japan but it was completely normal here. I also of course missed dad and papa! I call Hisashi, who is my biological father, papa, cus he's a total bottom and I call Nate, his husband, dad beacuse I'm sure, that he is a top, even though he has my papa's name. But that is because papa is in the public eye a lot, being the ceo and founder of the biggest support item company in the world, so it would also be less confusing to the public for him to have the same name even after marriage. 

Anyways, I walked into the house and I was met with dad and papa sitting at the kitchen table probably waiting for me. "Hey papa, hey dad!" I said. "Son!!!! We missed you so much!" Papa screamed. I was so happy to see them again, I couldn't wait to spend lots of time with them. WE greeted each other, caught up a bit and then I went to my bedroom to sleep. The time difference between America and Japan is really a bitch. 

I already had my room decorated and it was even better than my dorm, I had way too much All-Bitch merch there, but that was just to keep up the cinnamon roll act. 

(this is how his room looks btw)

I went to sleep and I couldn't wait for tomorrow

I went to sleep and I couldn't wait for tomorrow. I really hoped that this 'trip' of sorts would also help my mental healt because I wouldn't be around toxic people. I really wished for that. My last thought before falling into quite peacful slumber after years of awful sleep was if I'm going to make new friends.

A/N Yaaaaay, finally over! I kinda lost motivation but after I finished all my school work I beat myself to be even more productive and finish this chapter. It's really hard for me to start writing but I don't make this up as I go so it's a little easier that it would be. 

Anyways, how is everyone doing? Are you healthy? Anyone in your family that is sick? Also, do you have online school or are you finally in school? I'm still online bc the situation in my country is really bad. There are even people commiting suicides to raise awarness to how fucked up our goverment is and to how bad they are handeiling this situatio and ansolutely no one is talking about it. It's not eben in the news, a man in a different city even lit himself on fire, which isn't the first time that has happened in my counry. Crazy right? The first time was when it was really bad communism and we still "celebrate" his sacrafice. Also, my period started today and the cramps are killing me so thats fun. My mental health's also been shit but I'll get throught it :) I hope you all are doing better than me rn! If anyone needs to talk, my dm's are open. And if you haven't heard this today yet, I love you, I'm so so so proud of you for getting through another day, you deserve the worl, you are valid and please drink water and have a snack, and if it's late, try going to sleep ok? ❤❤💕💜💌🥰 

Sorry for the super long a/n and bye!!

Author out!  🍄