✨ Chapter 2 ✨

Izuku pov
I decided I should tell my squad about me moving. I found them all at Sero's dorm. "Umm, hey guys!" I said awkwardly. "Hey!" They all replied. "So, I have to tell you something... I'm actually moving to America to live with my dad on Wednesday." I said.
3rd person pov
As Izu finished talking everyone was staring at him. "Oh gods Zuzu baby we'll miss you so much, but i support your decision, honestly I'm jealous that you can get away from these assholes!" Jirō exclaimed. "Yeah dude, if you wanna go then go, we won't stop you, you just need to keep i touch, we'll visit every summer." Sero agreed. "Yeah." Everyone else said. They agreed they would call every day and they would visit as much as they could. Then, they decoded to hang out at the mall and hang put a little before Izu had to leave to the airport.

They hung out the whole day at the mall and then in the dorms. But after a couple of hours it was time to tell the teachers. And man, Izu was nervous as hell...

Izuku pov

I was walking towards the teachers lounge to tell everyone that I'm leaving, my mom already  informed Nezu about me leaving but I wanted to brak the news to everyone myself. I arrived at the doors and I was so nervous, I slowly knocked. The door opened and there stood Aizawa. "Hi everyone. I need to tell you all something." I mamaneg to stutter out. "Ok, c'mon in problem child." said...............you guessed, Aizawa sensei. I walked in and all eyes landed on me, that really didn't make me less nervous.... " What is it little listener? We're all ears!" said Present Mic, surprisingy in a normal voice. " I wanted to inform you thatillbemovingtoamericatomorrow!" I rambeled out. "Whoah slow down a bit okay problem child?" Said Aizawa. I took a deep breath and said, " I'm moving to America to live with my dad tomorrow."
Present Mic started crying and saying that his favorite little listener would be leavin, Midnight hugged him and also had some tears in her eyes and Aizawa sensei did the unthinkable. He hugged me and also let a couple of tears fall. " We'll miss you so much Izuku." Said Nezu, whom I somehow didn't notice but was standing there the entire time. All might then said he needed to talk to me outside so I hesitantly followed after him.

Ass might pov
Young Midoriya has been an awful successor for OFA. He's also gay which disgusts me an he apparently cheated on young Shoto. Now he said he's moving and that was it, I decided I would take my power back and give it to Mirio. He's always been better than useless Midoriya and I've been training him for a couple of months now. Now, I'm walking in the hallway with Midoriya trailing behind me.

Izuku pov
We came to a stop and All Might turned to me. " I'm taking my power back. You are a useless, quirkless nobody, I cannot believe I chose you as my successor." He spat out the word my and it sounded as if it was disgusting that the power was once mine.(This hurt to write so much!!😭😭🥺) I just looked at him with dull eyes, plucked out a strand of hair and handed it to him and walked away.

⚠️tw ahead, it will probably be till the end of this chapter⚠️

I couldn't cry in front of him in, that would just prove how useless and stupid I am so I ran to my dorm and locked myself inside. I started packing immediately. Tears were pouring from my eyes as I folded all of my clothes except for every single piece of All Might merch I owned. I would sell that online a also get a good amount of money from it. As I was going through my closet I found my razor. I was about a week clean, I was really proud of myself and the squad supported me loads but right now, after everything that's happened the feeling because of which i cut came back. There was this feeling of fear, I was scared that I have no control of the pain I'm going through. The thoughts came back, those awful thoughts. They weren't even mine, sure, I did think I was useless and worthless and a lot of other things but this was different. It was as if a person somehow got into my mind and wouldn't stop yelling at me, it was overwhelming and I needed it to stop,.
So i cut.
Useless
One cut.
Worthless
Second cut.
Waste of space
Third cut.
Awful successor
Fourth one.
Stupid Deku!
And sixth one
I felt numb all over my body, the voice didn't stop completely but it was quieter, it was as if it was finally satisfied. In the end i had about 15 cuts on my left hand and about 13 on my right. I started sobbing even harder. I stumbled into the bathroom to clean my wounds but I passed out. I'm rally stupid and weak, I couldn't even stay consious, STUPID DEKU!!

A/N 870 words without the a/n. So this chapter was published a little later, I don't really have a schedule for updating but I'll try to update as much as I can. If I quit being a depress little unmotivated gremlin the updates will be more consistent but we'll see about that. This chapter was quite a rollercoaster ride and it had quite a bit of angst, there will be angst throughout this story bc Zuzu also has some PTSD from this and middle school and also depression and anxiety so be prepared. Tge author's notes probably won't be this long in the future. The next chapter will be the introduction of my ocs and the changes I made for the squad (mentioned in the beginning of this chap.) and our Izu :)
Author out!🍄