The Ending

The darkness of the night had receded and the full moon could not peek into the atmosphere because it was covered with thick clouds that seemed to be threatening to rain. But no, because the surroundings are not windy at all.

An old woman kept running in the woods. Though tired and wounded it continued to move away. She escaped the hands of the cruel sorcerers of darkness. They tried to kill her. Even before that she had made a way to escape. She felt hatred and anger at the infidelity of her supposed friends. While she was in the forest, she began the ritual so that no trace would be left in her path. Gradually she felt that the life of her body was resigning and in a few moments she would face the end of her life. The life full of suffering that she thought would change yet. Just because of one man, her life will end. She rushed to find someone or something alive to transfer her soul before she truly fades into nothingness. She grabbed her heart and resumed the ritual she had begun. She reached the middle of the forest and There she found a baby. A baby who was also killed in just a few minutes. It was an opportunity she did not missed. She grabbed the baby's heart and ate it then she buried her own heart in its chest. At the end of the ritual, her breath ends.