CH 11: Misunderstanding

Start from the beginning

Just his luck, his insomnia pills are on his night stand, making his play pretend more convincing.

He wondered how the news about them found its way to the headmistress, but it did. And now, he have to think of a way to apologise.

A knock was heard, and it is followed by the soft creak of his door. He was expecting his friends, but he saw a purple haired vampire instead.
Wait-

"W-what are you doing here in the mortals dorm?!" He asked, quite shocked.

The other male scratched his nape and laughed awkwardly. " Uhh, you see, i was just helping Mikaela with his things. We are going to unpack, if that's okay with you. " The vampire said.

" Mikaela is here? " He asked with a rather nervous voice, hoping it was not too noticable. "Yeah. " The purple head turn his head to look outside the room before saying that, and he cursed quietly.

Too fast. He didn't prepare anything to say to the blond. Getting an idea of what to do in his situation, he got up.

"I was going to hang out with my friends, so you are free to unpack comfortably. I will leave now, nice talking to you, Lacus!" He said before sprinting out of the room, not daring to glance at the blonde since Mikaela probably hates him by now.

Lacus whistled as the raven left. "Isn't he quite the looker, Mikaela? But i gotta point out that he is a bit weird. He wore indoor slippers to hang out. Scratch that, he is wearing a complete package of pyjama to go out. Do you think this guy is sane? " Lacus said, and Mikaela giggled at his statement.

" And he knew my name too. I am pretty sure this is the first time we talked. Is he a stalker? If he is, i don't think i can let you move in with such a creep. " Lacus continued. Mikaela are laughing all out at this point.

"Why are you laughing, this is not funny Mikaela. I'm serious!" Lacus huffed.

"If only you knew, Lacus. If only you knew. " Mikaela said." Knew what? " Lacus asked curiously." Nothing. " The blonde replied and Lacus pouted at him.

" Even though he is not a stalker, he is still weird though. " Lacus stated, and Mikaela frowned.

" He acted like that probably because of me. He don't even look at me when he got out. " Mikaela said, his tone sad and Lacus suddenly feel guilty for pointing that out.

"I'm sorry. Come on, let's put your things in and get out of here, okay? " Lacus said, pulling Mikaela inside the room. Mikaela willingly followed the purple head.

______________________________________

"Oy, baka yuu! What are you doing right there?" Mitsuba's voice booms through the hallway, and Yuu turned his body to face her before grinning.

"Hey, Mitsu. Can you help me hide for a moment?" He asked, straight to the point. The blonde girl eyes his appearance before agreeing, but in return, she wants an explanation. Yuu does not have any problem with it.

So they sit inside Mitsuba's dorm, Yuu on the empty bed across Mitsuba's.

"So, what is this all about?" She asked and gulped on her strawberry yoghurt drink.

" Mikaela is my soulmate." Mitsuba choked on her drink. Yuu quickly got up and rub her back as she coughed violently. "Oh my god, is that too shocking? I'm sorry Mitsu!" He apologized.

After her cough died down, she grabbed a tissue and wiped her mouth. "It's okay. I should have listened carefully." She said. " But that still does not explain why you are wearing pyjamas right now though."

" Ohh. So. I accidentally lash my anger out on him-"

" You what?! " Mitsuba's eyes widened as she stares at Yuu in disbelieve.

" I know, i know! I feel really stupid for not being able to control my emotion at the time. I wanted to apologize, but he came so suddenly and i am not prepared for it. So i just ran out of my own dorm i guess. With pyjamas and indoor slippers." He told her and sigh, head hanging low.

"I see." Mitsuba nodded her head, and pat the raven on the head. "So what are you going to do?" She asked.

"I'll just think for a while, and i'll apologize when i see him later. Gosh, my life is a mess right now. You know i like Akane, right? I can't help but think what will happen to our relationship." Yuu confessed, his expression troubled.

" It's not like you guys even have something like relationship right at this moment-"

" Mitsu!"

" Okay, okay sorry i am just kidding. Excuse my lame joke. I am not good with advice, but, whatever your choice is, i'll support you okay?" Mitsuba said.

Yuu gave her a genuine smile, before nodding. "Thank you." He said. "I think i have to go now, it's almost midnight. See you tomorrow i guess?"

"Okay, goodluck Yuu." She said and waved at him. He got out of her room after responding to her wave.

But to Yuu's surprise, Mikaela was not there when he entered his dorm. And then he saw a notice on the table.

"I'll sleep in my friend's dorm for the time being. Here's my number in case you need to ask for anything. " Yuu read the notice out loud, and he frowned.

"He really hates me." Yuu said, sighing. " Do i text him to apologize? Hmm, nah, that's crappy and it does not sounds so sincere. "

He decided to just sleep that night and think about anything else tomorrow.

A/N:
Hello, so i broke a school rule so here's a chapter.

I don't know when i can update again, though.