CH 7: Fear

Third person point of view:

It had been a complete 24 hours since Yuu avoids the blonde haired vampire. It is now Monday.

Now that he think about it, he felt ridiculous for yelling at the blonde. He was the one that said something as impulsive as rejecting his soulmate, and yet he stormed out of the restaurant leaving the blonde like he was the victim. He concluded that none of them were at fault. He just hoped that the blonde won't feel disgusted at him for unconsciously playing the victim.

He is now having a small war with himself whether to apologise or not.

"Yuuichiro Amane!" He jumped when the teacher called his name. He quickly got up and walked to the teacher's desk as his math teacher, Kureto Hiragi hand him his math exam paper. He stared at the mark on the paper before glancing at his teacher as the fierce eyebrow-ed male gave him an unimpressed look, almost as if he was asking, ' really, Yuuichiro? 25 marks?'

He awkwardly smiled at the teacher before returning to his desk with the paper in his hand, losing count of how many times he mentally slapped himself for reading chemistry on Math exam day. So he decided that he mentally slapped himself enough and that he learnt his lesson already. He won't do it again. Yep, probably.

After handing out everyone's paper, Kureto sensei started to nag about how they should study and do more math problems instead of fooling around like idiots we were. The bell saved them all, as they got up and collect their things and head to the next class.

Yuu got up too, but then a purple head came into his view.

"Hey Yuu san! How many marks did you get? Watching big brother Kureto's face just now, you must have excelled it!" Shinoa commented, sarcasm obvious in her sentence. Yuu wanted nothing than just cringe and be burned alive with his exam paper.

"That's none of your business." He tried to hide his paper, but Shinoa snatched it out of his hand. She sure is fast with her small figure.

"Everyone, look! Yuu got 25 marks for his math exam! Isn't that awesome?!" She yelled excitedly while running away, waving the paper in her hand as Yuu chase after her. After a while, he stopped and catch his breath. Damn, is her stamina really something else, or is he getting fat?

"Really Yuuchan? 25 marks?" He looked up, eyes meeting with sapphire ones that belong to none other than Mikaela. His face turned bashful.

"What, i know i am not smart! But that does not mean you can look down on me!" He said, protecting himself from being looked down by the blonde.

The other male blinked at him, before saying. "I didn't look down on you, Yuuchan. I was about to ask if you want me to tutor you. I may not be the best student, but i can help you improve." The blonde said. And Yuu once again wants to be burned alive for assuming things.

"Oh. Sorry." He awkwardly said after the realization. "It's okay. Well, i gotta go Yuuchan. Don't want to be late for next class. By the way, aren't you going?"

" Oh, yea, right. "He said, before they crossed path. Yuu started to think about apologizing again. Mikaela are not bad at all, in fact, Yuu really think that the blonde are so sweet despite the the way he acts someday ago.

Finally, he decided that he will apologize later. Yes, it made him mad that the blonde didn't agree with him. But that didn't gave him the right to yell at the blonde and act like that towards him.

He is currently sitting in his biology class that take place just before the lunch break. And to be honest, it was damn boring. He find himself having zero interest in learning about animals organs and plants structure, if that make sense. Or whatever biology is about. The author won't learn biology until next year, so she have no idea what it is about it.