CH 11: Misunderstanding

Third person point of view:

The door swings open, revealing the purple head of Lacus at Mikaela's door frame. "Hey, Mikaela, wanna hang out-?" The blonde boy petrified, before wiping his tear stained face.

"Mikaela, were you crying?" Lacus asked, closing the door and walking closer to the blonde boy.

"I'm fine, leave me alone Lacus." The blonde boy said, not making eye contact and Lacus frowned at him.

" Hey.. don't be like that. Talk to me, Mikaela. You know that i care about you, right? " Lacus said, persuading him. Mikaela shook his head.

" I'm fine. You can go, Lacus." He said.

"Stop lying, it does not suits you." Lacus said. Mikaela stares at him blankly, before nodding and mumbling a soft " okay".

"So, what happened?" Lacus asked. The blonde sniffled before answering.
"Something expected." He replied.

"So why are you crying? Mikaela, you can tell me anything. Trust me." Lacus said.

"I don't want to be this. " Mikaela whispered. If Lacus are not a vampire, he wouldn't have heard it because of how silent the whisper are. He do not know what to say. He do not remember just how long passed after he got turned into a vampire, but he learned to accept it as time pass by.
But Mikaela? He is a new vampire, so it must be hard for him.

Before Lacus could come up with a reply, Mikaela continued. "My soulmate hates me. What am i going to do, Yuuchan hates me. H-he said i am a monster! " Mikaela started to burst out crying again.

Lacus stared at him wide eyed, not expecting the blonde to cry again. But he regain his composure and rub Mikaela's back softly, comforting him.

"Hey, it's going to be okay. You two will work it out together. There is a reason for you two to be destined as soulmate. So give him time, okay? " Lacus held both if the blonde hand, smiling at him. Mikaela nodded tiredly, too lazy to think negatively about the things that is happening to him.

"So, have the school found out yet?" Lacus asked and Mikaela nodded. The headmistress seems to notice his mark, and he is commanded to move in to the mortals dormitories with his Soulmate.

"I see. You can sleep at Rene's dorm, or if you want, you can sleep at mine. But i can't assure you your safety. " The purple head said, wriggling his eyebrow suggestively at the blonde, making him scrunch his face.

"Old pervert." The blonde spat, yanking his hand from Lacus's hold.

"Old?!! Mikaela, i am nineteen!" The purple head dramatically said, gasping at the blonde's word as if it stabs into his heart deeply.

"Yeah, you are nineteen. But has been for how long? A hundred year? 2 hundred? 3 hundred?" The blonde nagged. " You are fit to practically be my grandfather, or great grandfather. Who knows. " He finished.

" Yeah, yeah, fine, you are right. Come on now, i'll help you pack, okay?" Lacus offered, getting up and walked towards Mikaela's closet. "Thanks." The blonde said, smiling.

______________________________________

Yuu fucked up, again. Mikaela will move in, and how is he supposed to face the blonde boy after calling him such a horrid creature?

He could swear he do not mean it. He is just too caught up by his anger, and hearing the word he despised at the time, is like pouring oil onto fire. He hates the whole soulmate thing, yes. But that does not mean he hates Mikaela.

The boy have treated him with nothing but kindness, except that one time the blonde went berserk. He shuddered at the memory. But Mikaela apologized, and Yuu knew he meant it by now when the blonde mindlessly have a chat with him while he was pretending to be asleep.