➪26. 𝙍𝙄𝙂𝙂𝙀𝘿 !

Start from the beginning

"Eh? Reki is still being angsty?" Y/n asked Langa, surprised that the red head could go this long without skating.

The bluenette just let out a small groan, clearly upset about the fact that his best friend was still ignoring him.

"Man, I really want to just lock them both in a room together. That stupid slime is so stubborn." Miya let out a small tch, annoyed at the situation.

"How many times do I have to tell you this is their problem?" Shadow sighed, giving Miya a hard slap on his back.

"I thought Langa would know if he would choose skating in his own pace or if he would skate with Reki by now..." Y/n muttered loud enough only for Shadow and Miya to hear.

"Just give him more time, don't you remember what his mom told us? He's not that great at communicating" Miya whispered back.

Shadow just stood there while the two 13 year olds continued to whisper to each other.

"Why the fuck do they act like they're a married couple already, yet they act so childish? Are they just mentally disturbed?" The man thought.

In a split second a huge barrier of smoke washed over the crowd and the screen on the stage illuminated pictures of the racers who qualified for the next round.

Everyone's attention was on stage now, and they were all curious as to what would happen next.

A small vibration came from y/n's phone. She turned it on, and a small notification from her father showed up on the screen.

"Leave S right now. I know you're there."

Her eyes widened at the text. Y/n's mind became a little fuzzy, and the loud cheers from the crowd weren't helping.

"I know you're wondering how I knew, and why you should listen to me. I'll explain all of this to you once you leave." A next text popped out.

Y/n was conflicted. She had gotten this far to make herself known at S, and if she could win, her dreams of becoming a professional skater would have a bigger chance of coming true. However, y/n wanted to find out why her father was acting so strange. It was also a perfect opportunity to confront him about his connection to Adam as well.

"I have to leave. There's always another chance for me to come back to S. But my father is different, on the other hand. He would never forgive me and might do something that would make me obey him." Y/n thought.

While everyone's attention was fixated on Adam, who was currently making dramatic announcements, y/n slipped away from the crowd and left S.

As she sprinted out of the front gates of S, she took her board and skated out to the main road. Looking to her right, she could see the black-suit man she had spotted at S earlier this week.

The man slowly approached her and took off his mask.

There he was, standing in all his glory. Wearing a small grin, and on his wrist, the golden watch that y/n's mother had given him.

"Dad, what are you doing here?"