Bom felt tired already so without arguing more,she layed on the bed and backfaced them.

"What are you all waiting?!she must be hungry"Jin yelled again making everyone alarmed.

"I-I will bring a soup for her"Namjoon volunteered.

"No joon.I don't want your clumsy ass to break the soup bowl.Jimin-ah,you go and buy one one"Jin ordered like a boss.

"Yes sir!"Jimin did a little salute making others laugh and he ran away.

Boys were all worked up doing their best to make Bom happy.After Jimin came back with a soup,Jin started to feed her.She also didn't protest since she doesn't want to speak much.Her fever had gone higher a little again because of her crying and boys got scolded by the doctor for that.

Jimin and Hoseok even danced to cheer up the grumpy Bom. In the evening, they watched a film together but suddenly Jungkook and Taehyung had gone missing.Bom was curious but shrugged her shoulders.

Then both Taehyung and Jungkook entered inside the room together. And they were hiding something behind.They stood next to her bed awkwardly rubbing their necks.Taehyung cleared his throat before extending a bouquet of white roses."I-I just searched online about how to make a girl happy. H-Hope you will like it"

Bom took the roses to her hand and stared at in awe.She really loved white roses.But she didn't want to show them that she is happy because she was still angry.So she just nodded but couldn't help when a small smile appeared on her lips.

"And here"Jungkook threw her a stuff bunny to her making her startled.Bom looked at the white bunny.Her name was craved on its tummy cutely.Also in small letters,there was this name 'slytherin bitch'.And it made her chuckle but she quickly shut her mouth and fake coughed.

Few days passed.And Bom was discharged from the hospital. All of them stayed in the hospital not letting Bom to be alone.Things were chaotic in hospital. Lady doctors and nurses sneaked inside Bom's room every now and then because of her handsome brothers and it really irritated Bom.

And now Bom had stepped into the mansion again but to her surprise, the whole mansion was decorated just to welcome Bom.Bom was cringing so hard but felt happy.Boys had even changed Bom's room and had given her a big spacious room with so much luxury items.A walk in closet filled with gucci,burbery,chanel etc,gaming room just for her, a jacuzzi etc.

They never let her step out from her bed.Jin,Namjoon and Hoseok checked her temperature time to time with the thermometer. She was literally lying on the bed all the day but she was never alone.They always roamed around her room to cheer her up.

Jimin was feeding her soup while sitting on the bed side next to her.Others were also there because she always throws a tantrum after drinking soup because of medicines. She hated to drink medicines.

"Say ah bomiya"Jimin said bringing the spoon closer to her mouth.She shook her head in denial.

"No,I'm sick of drinking soups~my tongue feels bitter!I want to eat fried chicken,ramen and pizza!"she whined feeling annoyed.

Jimin flickered his finger on her forehead.

"Ouch!"she hissed in pain and glared at Jimin.

Jin ruffled Bom's hair."Your tongue still feels bitter right?it's because of the fever.You are still not better.When you get better I will buy you fried chicken,ramen, pizza,snacks and whatever you want.Now be a good girl and drink this soup hmm?"

Bom whined a bit but drank the soup silently.Now here comes the hardest part.To make her drink her medicines. Bom quickly jumped out from the bed and crawled under the bed shocking boys.

"Yah yah yah,you little brat,come here right now"Yoongi said irritatedly and crouched down.

"No!I don't want to!Just go away!!"she screamed.

"Come on sweetheart, it's just few pills.If you want to eat pizza,ramen,and fried chicken soon,then you have to get better soon"Namjoon tried to convince her.

Bom didn't even budge.She just laid on the floor with her face onto the floor.Suddenly she screamed when she felt someone pulling her outside by her legs.She looked back to see the mischievous Jungkook pulling her legs.Soon,she was out.Jungkook didn't waste time before lifting her up in bridal style and threw her to the bed.

"YAHH!!!"She screamed in frustration. Jungkook just shrugged his shoulders like he did nothing.

"Okay,play time is over!now drink this medicines"Jin ordered sternly.

Bom huffed in anger She saw Taehyung eating an ice cream alone."I will if he gives me his ice cream"

Taehyung stopped eating and looked at her blankly before nodding his head.Bom beamed in happiness and took the medicines. She gulped down them and looked at Taehyung in anticipation. But Taehyung just smirked and ate the whole ice cream in one go.

Bom's jaw dropped to the floor.

"First,get well soon to eat them"He said with a little bit of sassy tone and smirked.

"YAHHHH!!!"

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Hey there!!

Hope you enjoyed!

See ya later!

Vote and comment!

Also thank you so much who followed my acc.I just hit 1k followers today.Thank you my babies  😗 ❤ 

💜 💜