I said running as fast as I could to catch up with him. He paused and turned around only to see me running towards him. A smile grew on his sweaty face as he got on one knee and opened his arms wide ready for me to jump in them.

" H-hey lil bean." he said breathlessly and still panting, "What're you doing here so early.", he said, letting go of me, "I didn't have to go to daycare today so we came early!", I said with a big smile on my face." Then I heard you in the hallway saying bad words.", I said giggling. My uncle sighed with a small giggle "You heard that, huh?", he said.

I nodded still giggling "Welp I'm sorry for the bad words..., and I have to go before I forget.", he said checking his watch and getting up. Only to run in a direction that wasn't his lab. So I decided to follow him. Followed him down an unfamiliar hallway, then left and right, up some steps, into a crowded elevator, to a very big lab, filled with scientists.

He started to talk to all the other scientists. Some of it was about calculations. Then suddenly, scientists started to push buttons, flip switches, write down things, talk and whisper things, and walk back and forth. That's when I saw Uncle Brucie go into a small room, which I followed him into. There was a machine with, what looked like a chair, attached to it.

He sat down, and scientists came in to assist him, strapping him down, and making sure it was secure. He moved a little, to get a little more comfortable. I saw all the other scientists from a window, they used to observe the process. I walked closer to Uncle Bruce, but he didn't seem to notice. Usually, when he did that, it meant "don't talk, and don't move".

So I sat, Chris-crossed-apple sauce, next to him. He looked nervous, which worried me cause, I didn't want anything to happen to him. "Dr. Banner?", one of the scientists said."Yeah!", he responded with a shaky voice."How you feeling", they said with a small chuckle while turning a few dials, and flipping another switch."Well, I'm nervous, uncomfortable, and I think I gonna die,.....other than that I'm fine.", He said sarcastically.

"Good.", they said typing on a computer."You ready?", they asked. He nodded with a shaky exhale. "Alright let's do this.", they said with a serious look. They started pushing, flipping, and typing. And before I knew it he was being zapped with a green beam for a least 40 seconds, when the lights started flickering, on and off, the floor started to shake, and the machine started making a loud humming, that got louder by the second.

Then the chair and machine started to shake uncontrollably. That's when he started to scream and jerk around, trying to get lost. "HELP ME!!!", he screeched. Most of the scientists just stood in fear, others tried to open the door. That's when I decided to help, so I got up and jump on him, blocking the beam. He said something, but I couldn't hear him, my ears were ringing so loudly. "Y/N, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?", I didn't answer him I just stayed there. The machine stopped shaking but the humming got louder and louder. The green beam start to burn causing me to scream at the top of my lungs, and Bruce couldn't stand to see you in pain like that, Then...... "BOOM!!!!" The machine exploded sending me and Bruce flying. I hit a wall and all I saw was black.

Nobody's POV:

The building was on fire, burning around the two, glass was broken, and walls started to collapse.

Y/n parents were still in the burning building looking for her, when a wall fell on y/n's father's bottom half, "HENRY!!!", her mother screamed and ran to him and tried to pull him out from under the collapsed wall "May, just leave, get out of here, it's too late for y/n and me." he said quietly trying to save his breath.

" No, I can't leave you or y/n.", she said with tears filling her eyes "We gonna find our daughter a-and we'll get home, and we'll kiss her good night and-and We'll be happy together liked we always do. We never got to tell her about our home.", she said. Another wall fell near them. "May, I love you and y/n so much I-", before he could finish his last words "Don't you dare finish that sentence!!", she said crying while holding her husband in her arms. "I love you both s~", his words trailed off as he slowly closed his eyes and his breath quickly began to stop.