She slowed down and came to a stop outside your dorm building.

"Will you come in with me?"

She smirked.

You led the way to your room and to your surprise, it was empty when you arrived.

"Better for us" Yelena laughed.

You closed the door and made sure to lock it this time.

She pushed you onto the bed and kissed you roughly. She began to strip your clothes and threw them onto the floor.

You moaned as she brought her hands to your chest and cupped your breasts with her hands.

You started to unbutton her shirt and eventually got her undressed as she moved her hands down.

She reached your inner thighs and started massaging them.

"Stop teasing" You managed to whisper between shuddered breaths.

She laughed as she got on top of you. She brought her lips back to meet yours as you placed your hands on her back.

She pulled away from the kiss and lowered herself. She spread your legs and inserted her fingers.

You moaned as they entered. You couldn't get enough.

"Oh, Yelena.."

You could hear her chuckle.

"Your eyes are so pretty Y/N"

You were confused by the sudden compliment, but took it anyway.

"Uh, thanks?"

She started moving her fingers in and out faster and faster.

You sucked your teeth in and braced yourself for your climax, but she pulled out her fingers just before.

You clicked your tongue in disappointment.

She traced her fingers along your inner thighs again.

"If you aren't going to help" You rolled your eyes and began reaching your hands down towards where she was caressing.

"Ah, ah, ah" In one quick movement she had both your hands pinned above your head.

You gasped softly.

She continued to circle your entrance with her free hand before finally using her middle finger to help you cum.

She licked your release off her finger and kissed you.

She pulled away, but she was still on top of you.

You leaned forward and pressed your fingers against her clit.

You had barely begun to move them before you felt her leak onto your hands.

You smiled as she climbed off you.

"Wow Y/N. You got me pretty quick" She sighed happily.

You laid back and looked at the ceiling.

Yelena pulled the covers over the both of you and placed her head on your shoulder.

You drifted off to sleep wondering where Mikasa had gone to.

"Y/N, hey, Y/N, wake up" You heard a voice calling.

"Hm? Give me a minute.."

"Can I use your shower? I'm gonna go in anyway"

You shot up. Yelena?

"Feel free to join me" She laughed as she walked into the bathroom.

Wait, wait, was she serious?

You contemplated joining her, so you got up and looked in the mirror.

Your neck.

"Fuck, Yelena!" You cursed loudly.

It was covered in purple marks. You could hear her laugh from the bathroom.

You knocked on the bathroom door. "Hurry up in there, I need a shower too"

"Y/N..?" You turned as you heard a tired voice from behind you.

"Mik- AH" You ran back to your bed and threw the blanket over yourself.

"What a shame. You just had to say something Mikasa" You heard someone else from behind her.

"Annie?" You asked.

"I didn't know you had such a nice body, Y/N" She teased.

Mikasa punched her lightly on the shoulder. "Hey!"

"I'm just kidding" She jeered, while winking at you.

You twirled a piece of hair in your hand as you giggled nervously.

"What time is it anyway?" You could hear the fatigue still in Mikasa's voice as she spoke.

You glanced at your phone. "Almost 7am"

She sighed. "Gotta get up"

Annie sat up. "I should probably head off. Hitch will murder me if I'm not there when she wakes up" She got out of bed, threw on a jacket and went out the door.

"Come on Yelena, me and Mikasa need to shower too" You shouted.

You finally heard the shower stop and she came out of the bathroom with a towel on. "You could have just joined me, Y/N"

You stumbled back a bit. "I wasn't sure if you were kidding or not"

She smirked and began getting her clothes on. You ran into the bathroom and showered and Mikasa after you.

The school day passed and you found yourself back in your dorm once again, and bored out of your mind.

"I wonder.." You pulled out your phone and texted Yelena.

You: Hey, what you up to?

Yelena: On my way

You put a hand to your mouth. That was easy enough. Now the wait...