It was like my eyes had a brain of their own; they were following all her movements. Walking away from the center, panting, she moved towards Riley and Dani.

"Are you even listening?" Mason asked, shaking my shoulder.

"Of course, I am listening." I totally wasn't.

"Well, then you are coming, right?" Noah asked, smirking.

"Yeah, definitely." I nodded to maintain the act.

"Cool then." I did not know what the fuck did I just sign up for.

Ignoring them again, I looked around the field in search of a familiar brunette, but she was nowhere in sight. Riley and Dani were still here, though.

"I think I'm going to go now." Noah announced standing up.

"Yeah, I'll come." I joined him. It's only the first day of college and somehow, I already have two assignments to do, agreed they weren't due until next Monday, but the earlier I get it done, the harder I can party on the weekend.

"I'll join you guys in a while." Mason said nonchalantly.

"Of course, we'll see you once you've told Dani how good she was out there." I teased him, smirking.

We all knew he was dying to talk to Dani after Sunday. These two were awfully cozy throughout the IKEA trip and the movie night, but we all are silently rooting for these two to get together because the chemistry is pretty clear.

Instead of lying or denying it, Mason simply shook his head and walked towards Dani, likely realizing it was useless to hide it anymore.

"Let's go." Noah said, chuckling.

"Yeah, you go ahead, I have to get my bag from the locker room." I said, nodding towards the locker rooms.

"Okay, cool. I'll wait for you in the car."

"Here, take the keys." Pulling out the keys from my pocket, I gave them to Noah.

⤎❁⤏

Walking towards the locker room, I had all kinds of thoughts running in my mind, but all of them vanished as I caught sight of a familiar blue-eyed brunette, just when I was about to walk inside the locker room.

It took me a moment to decide whether or not to approach her. My brain was yelling at me to not approach her because she is my sister's friend and roommate and I would be stupid to deny the attraction I feel for her and approaching her while we are alone together is not the smartest idea, but being the idiot I am, I did the complete opposite.

Walking forward, I looked around for her, finally finding her by the water fountain. She was still wearing the same clothes, and that did nothing to help when she bent down to drink the water.

"I never knew you were the cheerleading type." I said announcing my presence, half expecting her to jump and shriek, startled by my voice, but I guess it was safe to say none of that happened.

"And I never knew you were the stereotyping type." She said turning around and cleaning her mouth with the back of her hand softly. There were drops of sweat dripping down her neck which traveled down her throat and chest only to disappear inside her sports bra.

"I probably shouldn't have said that." I said, realizing my mistake. Way to go, Ethan.

"Yeah, you probably shouldn't have." She said laughing softly.

"Sorry." I said, shaking my head.

"Oh, it's okay. What are you doing here, anyway?" She asked, cocking an eyebrow.