"I love you too."

• • •

Cold breeze was blowing through the environment shivering at me and straightening all the hairs of my body. We all stood before the fresh newly grave of Nova's staring down at it. The priest was reading the Bible with a soft tone praying to the God to give peace to Nova's soul.

"Receive the Lord's blessings, the lord bless you and watch over you. The lord shine his face upon you and be gracious to you. The lord looks kindly at you and gives you peace. In the name of the Father and of the Son and the holy spirit. Amen."

We all murmured the word sighing deeply as I bit my lip unconsciously. After putting a few black roses beside her headstone we all started to walk back to mansion but I abruptly stopped when I saw Henson was approaching to the way where officer Wallace Rook and Robbie Tarence were standing and waiting for Henson.

Henson reached to them as officer Wallace Rook handed him an envelope while they talked with some straight faces. They cast their conversation for a few minutes longer shanking hands and saying bye to each other.

"Wife?" Harry tugged my dress and whined like a kid.

I looked at him and was immediately greeted by his annoyed face.

"What happened baby?" I softly, placing my hand on his right cheek.

"I am hungry." He said frowning at his shoes. Before both me and my husband could take our next step Henson's presence came near us with a big smile on his lips.

"Hey buddy, I heard you are hungry." Henson cooed at his elder brother while circling his arm around his body. Harry is pretty close to Henson, he doesn't say no to his brother nor does he feel incommunicated around Henson. I smiled at them admiring the love, passion and the relationship that they shared between them.

Harry looked at me with his innocent eyes then again at his brother. He hasn't made any comments. Henson started to walk with Harry talking about some new toys that he was planning to buy for Harry. I was also going to follow them but suddenly I stopped when I felt as if someone was watching me.

I frown at the fact perambulating my eyes surrounding me. The gate of Styles Mansion was wide open. Someone was standing there staring at me not moving an inch from their ground. She was standing with a stick in her right hand as I could see she was hump-shouldered.

She raised her left hand and alluded to me to go near her.

A tremor of uneasiness tingled my body turning my expression into puzzling. Unfazed, I stood in my position looking at that woman who was still staring at me gesturing me to go near her.

A part of me was telling me not to go near her but my inquisitive side was pushing me farther at the way. Unconsciously I dragged my legs to the percolation of the gate staring ahead at the woman who was waiting for me. A question stumbled across my mind thinking if the woman knew me or she was related to Styles.

An unhealthy smile was put on her lips when she saw me getting closer to her. She was comprised with dirty clothes which were shredded in a few places. She was wearing a long gown type dress which reminded me of eighth century people. Her hairs were heathenish and grimy as those gray hairs were put on a messy bun.