🪞 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 🪞

"So we play"

Fourteen years ago:

Baby Florence stumbled upwards and Ramona grabbed onto her arms. Thalia kneeled not to far away with a camera in her hands.

"Are you sure she can do it?" Thalia asked.

"Absolutely positive. When have I ever let you down- don't answer than." Ramona allowed Florence to stand and Thalia gasped.

Her little feet began to move one in front of the other and Thalia smiled. Her baby girl was taking her first steps. Florence walked all the way over to her mom as the two girls cheered her on. She finally reached the ecstatic brunette and Thalia picked her up, twirling her around and kissing her on the head.

"Good job, baby." She smiled widely.

"I've never been so proud of a small person." Ramona put a hand to her chest dramatically.

Thalia kissed Florence's head again, immensely proud.

***
(Now)

The trio walked to the bowling rink with their ice cream cups. Chris and Thalia had gotten strawberry and Florence got chocolate.

"I've never bowled before. Is it hard?" Florence asked.

"At first, maybe. But you'll get the hang of it cause you guys are in the presence of a bowling master." Chris flipped up his collar.

"Oh that's great! Where is he?" Thalia joked, looking around.

"Very funny." Chris dead panned. Then he smiled, "let's find an aisle."

The first time Thalia bowled she hit all the pins, leaving Chris and Florence to look at her with their mouths agape.

"This is fun." She clapped and smiled.

Florence accidentally got her ball in the gutters and Chris only knocked down four pins. An hour later Thalia led by a lot.

"Christopher you were right. You are in the presence of a bowling master." Thalia pretended to flip up her collar.

Chris sarcastically clapped his hands, brushing off the childhood memories when she called him by his full name. Florence shot up. "I'm going to beat the both of you." She stuck her tongue out at the two.

"I'd like to see you try." They teased. Florence moved around a bunch before squatting down and swinging the bowling ball between her legs and down the aisle. Thalia made a confused face and the ball hit all the pins down.

The blonde jumped up in the air. "I beat you- I beat you- and I beat you. Haha!" She whooped.

"Bested by my own daughter." Thalia said dramatically.

"The utter betrayal." Chris joked.

The three laughed and Florence made Chris get her a victory soda. When he leaned down to grab the soda he jumped a little when Florence was standing right there.

"Hello, Christopher." She said, in a low, almost threatening voice.

"Hello...Florence." He looked at her skeptically. "Here's your soda."

"Appreciate it." She took the soda. "So, my mother. You have good intentions I assume?"

"You can assume." He answered cautiously.

"Good. Cause if something were to happen to her it'd be a shame if something were to happen to you." She threatened, opening her soda.

"Yes, a shame." He hesitated, whispering and clicking the button for another soda.

They looked at each other as he opened his can. After another state she smiled widely. "Well this was fun, thank you, Chris." She said as if nothing had happened.

He gulped and drank his soda, walking back to the girls. "I think your daughter just threatened me."

"She's very protective of me." Thalia laughed. "This was fun, despite her threats I think she enjoyed herself."

"It's no problem. I like spending time with you and Florence." He said, making her smile and look down.

"Maybe you can enjoy my company with a movie?" She smirked.

"Damn." He laughed, making her giggle. "Who taught you how to flirt?"

"Some clown I know." She joked, waving a hand. The two laughed, feeling happy with each other. The three of them spent the rest of the day together before going home.

***

Instagram loading

Instagram loading ੈ

Liked by , nina , florenceolsen , and 8,419,503 others

tagged: christophrwood , florenceolsen

view comments

nina: adorable, masterpiece, never done before, breathtaking, legendary-

babybravo: ooh I missed Florence, say hi to Ramona for us!!

christophrwood: I be looking good 😌
thaliabravo: christophrwood I love when you joke
katgraham: christophrwood got yo ass 📸
candiceking: thaliabravo 😭 😭

tvdislife: stop y'all are cute ✋🏽

daddygillies: pls date

rolsen22: my babies out here looking cute💃🏻💃🏻❤️