𝙎𝙤𝙧𝙚

•|Y/n pov|•

•|Y/n pov|•

"Y/n, Babe wake up. We Gotta get to morning Practice" I heard Ryu call To me. I Rolled looked down at him and nodded My mouth felt numb? Getting ready, He grabbed One of the uniforms I'd Left from before tossing it over to me.

I stood and Right as I did I Hit the floor. Ryu turned and looked at me not saying a word. Then, He laughed. I was still sleepy I couldn't function. "Suh uh" I Babbled out. Then I realized my mouth was sore. I knew exactly why, and the look on his face said he knew too.

"Y/n, Does your mouth hurt, Or feel you know numb?" He asked, That stupid smirk on his face. "Suh Uh Ryu" I Said, More like tried to say. He chuckled and said "You should be able to last the school day". I rolled my eyes and stood, putting on the uniform.

.•.•.•.•..••...•.•...•.•.•.•.

"Y/n you haven't talked at all this practice" Noya Said to me. I just shrugged and he said aloud "Does your mouth hurt from sucking dick". Everyone looked at me shocked, I was now red from embarrassment. "Yeah, And Boy let me tell you if felt so good" Ryu Said to the group.

That is when I Ran off to the girls room to escape the embarrassment. 'Jesus Christ, That was the most embarrassing thing to happen in a while. Soon the bell for classes rang and I grabbed my bag and made my way to the classroom.

..•.•...•..•.•.•..•.•.•..•.•.••

"Y/n Nice of you to join us" The teacher said. I Just shrugged and walked to my seat Between Noya and Tanaka. I sat down and faced forward to avoid making eye contact with the two assholes next to me. "So, Y/n Whens my next amazing gift" Tanaka Teased.

"So Lucky Tanaka" Noya Teased as well. I rolled my eyes and Did my best to drown them out along with the teacher. "Y/n, Pay. Attention" the teacher said.

I shrugged at her again and went back to doing what I was doing.

•|Tanaka pov|•

Our class had just ended, I wish it didn't. Right out the door was a scary looking Suga. Scary by he had a big happy smile on his face, Staring at me.

"Tanaka Come with me" He said. I followed close behind him and he got to the boys room. Right as I stepped in Suga Pounced on me and I screamed bloody murder. "Shut up" Suga said, with the amount of aggression he had I could've shit myself.

"I'm disappointed Tanaka, you couldn't see she was Embarrassed by the teasing" Suga said. "What do you mean" I asked. "Y/n, she doesn't like being teased especially about her sex life" Suga said.

The more I thought I realized he was right. The way she ignored me and Noya and when she ran off earlier. "Suga. I have to go apologize" I said seriously.

"Good now go" Suga said getting off of me allowing me to run to the gym where Y/n usually ate lunch.

.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.••.•..•.•.•.•..

"Y/N WHERE ARE YOU" I yell out. Soon her head poked out from the balcony. "Y/n I'm so sorry About the Teasing I didn't mean to embarrass you or make you feel uncomfortable" I say. "It's okay" she said normally. "Your mouth feeling better" I asked climbing up the stairs to the balcony.

"Yeah and thank you for apologizing, I really appreciate it" she said. This made me smile. "You should really be thanking Suga" I say. She looked at me in a questionable way.

"He got me to realize my mistake" I say. "I'm glad he did" She said. "I was really mad at you" she said, stuffing her face with salad that she made with the things at my house.

It was a good day, I felt better after Apologizing to her. I could tell she felt good to judging my the mini make out session we had.

Good day...