𝙋𝙧𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨

•|Y/n pov|•

•|Y/n pov|•

"YOU GUYS GOT THIS YOU WILL WIN" I was on the bus with the guys and hyping them up. mainly Tanaka, Hinata, Kageyama, and noya.

"YEAH" Hinata screamed. "YOU GOT THISSSS" I screamed. "WE WILL BE #1" I yelled.

"NUMBER ONEEEE" Noya yelled "SHUT UP" Daichi yelled at us. The fear I felt has never been bigger.

I sat back down between noya and Tanaka the two getting ready for their game.

.•..•.•.••.•.•.•.•..••..••..•.•.

"WE ARE HERE" I say. We all got off the bus and I saw oikawa surrounded by girls.

I yelled out to him. "HEY OIKAWA" All of them looked over to me. "STOP BEING A FUCK BOY AND GO WARM UP DUMMY YOUR GAME IS FIRST AND YOUR KNEE IS MESSED UP I DONT KNOW IF ILL BE THERE TO HELP YOU"

He rolled his eyes said a few words to the girls and walked over. "Your and asshole" he says.

"Burn and die" I respond. "So mean to eachother" Iwa says. "You guys do your best" I say.

They nodded going off with their team. Soon we all went inside and the boys started to warm up.

"Oh this is so exciting" Yachi said. "Oh you must be really happy for them" I say. "Yeah" she says.

Soon the boys went with coach to get some warm up spikes in. Me and yachi had to be in the stands.

.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.

•|Tanaka pov|•

I was really showing off today I wanted to impress Y/n. Every spike I made went through, Every serve perfect, Every line shot ON THE LINE.

"TANAKA DUDE WHATS WITH YOU TODAY" Suga asked. "I don't know i guess I was just instinctively trying to impress Y/n"

"Ugh bro gonna make me cry don't hurt my bestie or I'm beating your ass and don't embarrass her out here or imma take yo spot, Mkay? Mkay. Suga said walking off.

"Bro he's gonna kill you don't fuck up" noya said. "I KNOW THAT" I say.

•|Y/n pov|•

Tanaka and Noya were down there yelling at eachother. "Tanaka is adorable" I said out of nowhere. "THATS RIGHT, I meant to ask. Are you two dating" Yachi said.

.•.•.•.•.•..•.•.•.•.•.•..•.•.•.•

The boys won the game. Me and Yachi were running to congratulate the boys. "Hey hey baby where y'a headed" Terushima "What Teru" I say.

"Aww Y/n dont be so cold just wanted to see how you've been you know since I moved" he says.

"It's been okay" I say. "Listen let's talk later heres my cell number I gotta team to congratulate" I say handing him a paper with my number on it.

"BYE" He says and I was while running in the opposite direction.
We got there and I jumped right into Tanakas arms.

"YOU WON" I screamed. He laughed "yeah we won" he says while smiling. "YEAHHHH" Noya yelled.

"DINNER ON ME" Ukai said. We all got to the bus and sat down.

.•.•.••.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•..•.•.

"So Tanaka You were playing good today What's all that about" I asked.

He choked for a second then said. "Nothing i was just playing the game" He says.

"You guys stop flirting and eat" Daichi said. We all ate well and I wanted to go my bed and sleep.

"So good~" I say, stuffing my face. I soon just went to sleep I just couldn't hold my eyes open and laid on Tanaka and fell asleep.

Tomorrow they face Seijoh, win this boys