She closed that train of thought knowing it would just drive her mad to try and understand the reasons behind Hybern. Instead she walked to one of the several doors in the room and prayed it would be a closet not a hallway. She opened it with a small candle in hand for it to be lit up and smirked when she chose correctly. It had to be Dagdans closet seeing as it was mostly filled with male clothing. Her hands slide along his clothes feeling mostly silk and satin before plucking a red dress shirt out from its place in the closet. She slide it over her head and it covered her entire body down to mid thigh. She was quite shorter than both twins in this body.

Nyx then looked through the dressers until she found a pair of Brannagh's panties that were a similar color to her twins shirt and pulled them on.

She found the bathroom after that and brushed through her hair and fixed the makeup she slept in. Once she was done she laid across the bed, a book in her hands from the large bookshelf in the room, and an crystal glass full of amber liquid. She barley got into the first hundred words into History of Sword Making, which she could already tell would be boring, before a door swung open both twins both gliding into the room.

Both twins were wearing a dark purple outfits and Nyx smiled shyly at them going to stand and properly address them but Brannagh waved her hand to tell her she didn't need to bow.

"I didn't expect you to still be here." Brannagh said and Nyx chuckled lightly.

"I might've been gone, My lady, but it seems that my clothes are less than wearable." She told her gesturing to the floor.

Brannagh blushed lightly and Nyx found it charming despite who she was.

"Ah yes, I'm sure my brother is sincerely sorry for that-" she was cut off by a noise of objection.

"We all know that was you, dear sister." Dagdan said a teasing smirk on his face while he pressed up against Brannagh.

"No matter, I'll call a seamstress to get you more clothes." Brannagh told Nyx who smiled appreciatively.

"And if I wish to see you again, My Lady?" Nyx asked hoping the answer would be yes.

Both twins shared a glance almost out of surprise.

"You don't have to if you do not wish too Delia." Dagdan said almost shyly and Nyx wondered if the sadistic twins were truly a facade.

"Why would you think i wouldn't, My lord?" Nyx asked genuinely curios.

Brannagh scoffed lightly. "We're siblings to start, not many appreciate our love."

"It's true, I do not understand it. I would never imagine my sister and myself together. But that doesn't mean I can't see the love you hold for your brother My lady. I can see how much you love him despite only knowing each other for a few hours. I would never be able to look down on your love despite not fully understanding it." She told the two and it's almost true. She never imagined herself with Azriel in any way like that. But it is genuine love between them. Not to mention Fae aren't indifferent to incest if the time calls for it, Cousins have been mated, as has siblings in rare accounts.

"Hmm. Your more surprising than I thought you would be little bird." Dagdan told her and she grinned.

"As are you, my Lord." Nyx told him without lying.

"And how did you picture us to be?" He asked her and she took a sip of the liquor and gestured to the bed, they joined her.