ᴀx ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ғɪʟʟɪɴɢ x ʀᴇᴜɴɪᴏɴ

ꕥ

Gazing up towards the residence, Valentine observed the five butlers that stood in front of it and the men bowed their heads simultaneously.

'Welcome',The head butler spoke up.

Everyone made their way inside the building and sat on the couch as they were served tea.

A bashful smile formed on Valentine's face as one of the butlers cleaned and placed bandages on the cut on her cheek and on the side of her head.

The four sat on the sofa and Valentine was squished between Gon and Kurapika.

Pushing her hair over her shoulder, Valentine gently itched Zeus's head and caused a low chirp-like purr to leave the birds beak, closing his eyes in pleasure and glee.

'Forgive me for my rude introduction earlier',The head butler apologized, gazing at the four above the rim of his glasses,'The lady of the house has asked of us to treat you all as official guests of the estate'

Glancing at one another, Valentine and Gon gave one another gentle smiles and then, retired their gazes in front of them.

'Then this is not the main residence?',Kurapika questioned, his cloud grey eyes glancing around the room and they were brimming with curiosity.

With a stoic expression on her face, Canary's blank eyes stared ahead of her.

'No',The girl answered, causing golden eyes to glance towards her,'This is the butlers quarters'

With a smile plastered on his face, Gotoh leaned forward and examined each and every one of them individually.

'Now, please make yourselves comfortable',The man requested.

Glancing around the room, innocent eyes that resembled that of a Phoenix's flames curiously looked around.

'Thanks for the hospitality, but we only came here to see Killua',Leorio stated and tried to not sound rude,'So, can you take us to him? Like.. now?'

Sitting up straight, the butlers eyes narrowed at the coal haired teen and a tight expression crossed his features.

'That won't be necessary, sir'

Blinking in confusion, they all sat up straight and Valentine tilted her head, furrowing her eyebrows together tightly.

'Master Killua is on his way here at this very moment'