𝟑𝟓| 𝐅𝐔𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐒

Start from the beginning

"I know, but you haven't even graduated yet. You should worry more about the subjects that are on those entrance exams, not stuff like this," Iwaizumi said, leaning back in his chair. "I already know everything for the entrance exams, and I already know I'll get in because I'm smart," Rin commented, looking at Iwaizumi.

Iwaizumi shook his head and leaned forward. He closed Rin's Genetics book and set it aside. Instead of replacing the book with another one, Iwaizumi leaned in close to Rin and rested his head against her shoulder, pressing his eyes shut.

Rin giggled and began to run her hands through his spiky hair, massaging his scalp as she did.

"Have you decided which university you're planning on attending?" Iwaizumi asked, keeping his eyes shut. "Um... I've applied to a few here in Japan, and about three in America," Rin replied, continuing to play with his spiky locks of hair.

"America?"

"Mhm, I want to see if I have a chance at experiencing something different, something that I couldn't experience here at home."

Iwaizumi opened his eyes and stared at the iced coffee that sat on the table in front of both Rin and himself. His thoughts began to swirl in his mind, making up a possible future for the two of them. Accepting a college in America would mean something big for Rin, but their relationship, on the other hand, wouldn't be so great. Since Iwaizumi had planned on attending a college in Japan, his relationship with Rin would be tested if she did happen to move to America.

Sure he seemed like the type of guy to be able to handle a relationship with strict distance between them, but deep down, he thrived on skin-to-skin contact and direct talks between one another. It wouldn't be that normal or easy for him if Rin was on a whole other continent all by herself. In fact, Iwaizumi had thought that the two would be going to the same college together just because they did everything together.

Rin glanced down at Iwaizumi's frozen looking face as he continued to stare at the iced coffee as if he had zoned out.

"What are you thinking about?" Rin asked, poking at his slightly chubby cheek. "If you do go to America, what would that mean for us?" Iwaizumi questioned, glancing up to meet Rin's sweet eyes.

Rin stopped pushing her fingers through Iwaizumi's hair and rested her hand in his luscious locks instead. She watched Iwaizumi sit back up and stare intently into Rin's eyes as he waited for her answer.

"I–I'm not sure... I didn't really think much about it, Haji. But... I think we could work with the long distance," Rin replied, smiling at Iwaizumi. "What about date nights, anniversaries, birthdays? If you go to America, Rin, we won't be able to have those special days together," Iwaizumi replied.

"Haji... I don't even know for sure if I will go to America, so please don't think too much about it. Let's just focus on getting good grades on our exams and graduating from school," Rin said, leaning forward to peck Iwaizumi on the cheek.

Iwaizumi sighed and shook his head before letting out a small Fine. He leaned his head against the back of his chair as he watched Rin go back to drinking her iced coffee. What he didn't think she would do was pack up everything in her backpack and start getting out of her chair. Iwaizumi's olive green eyes glanced up to meet Rin's dark brown ones.

Rin's hand was held out in front of Iwaizumi, and he ended up slipping his hand into her own, allowing the girl to help pull him out of his chair.

"Where are we going?" Iwaizumi asked as Rin led him out of the library. "Let's take a pit stop to the bakery so I can give you something to make you more happier after that talk," Rin replied, keeping a smile on her face.

Iwaizumi intertwined their fingers and caught up to Rin by beginning to walk next to her along the concrete ground of the parking lot, "Sounds like a plan to me."

Once the two arrived at the black and red sports car, Iwaizumi unlocked the doors and opened the passenger's side door for Rin to sit down. As Rin got situated, Iwaizumi walked over to his side and sat down, buckling his seatbelt and turning on the car. He pulled out his phone, connected the Bluetooth, and handed it to Rin so she could choose their playlist for the drive.

Iwaizumi pulled out of the parking lot and began making his way down to the bakery that Rin worked at. The couple sung and danced in the car to the multiple pop, rap, and KPOP songs that Rin had played on the speakers.

It didn't take long for Iwaizumi to park the car in front of the small bakery. There wasn't much of a rush like usual, so Rin and Iwaizumi were able to go inside with no problem.

Iwaizumi stuffed his hands in his denim jacket and scanned all of the delicious sweets with a craving forming in his mind. Rin walked around the counter and greeted one of her coworkers who was in the backroom before heading over to the glass casing. She looked up at Iwaizumi to see which cupcake he wanted the most, and when his finger pressed against the glass casing pointing to a red velvet cupcake, Rin pulled two of them out and set them down on the counter.

"Since I made these yesterday myself, it's no charge," Rin said, handing Iwaizumi the cupcakes. "Sweet. Come, let's sit and eat," Iwaizumi replied.

Rin nodded and followed Iwaizumi to one of the small, minty colored tables that sat against one of the windows in the store. Iwaizumi sat the cupcakes down and pulled out a chair for Rin to sit down in before pushing it back in. He sat in front of Rin, and almost immediately, he delve into the cupcake, smothering the cream cheese frosting over his soft, pink lips.

A giggle escaped from Rin's mouth at the sight of Iwaizumi's eyes rolling back in pure pleasure from the taste of the cupcake in his hands.

"I think you should just drop the whole doctor thing and become a baker because your treats are always the best thing in all of Miyagi," Iwaizumi stated with a small smile. "I would, but you know, it's not saving lives. It's more like me giving people more sugar than they already need," Rin explained with a low sigh.

"If you did, then we wouldn't have to worry about breaking up or dealing with the long distance."

Once again, the mood changed. Iwaizumi stared at the half eaten cupcake on the table before glancing up to meet Rin's eyes.

"Haji... we don't know what the future holds, so let's just enjoy these little moments before anything big happens to either of us, okay?"

"Okay."

────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ──────