"You said it yourself she ACTS annoyed, I saw you two talking to each other the other night. She obviously enjoys your company. Use that to earn her trust and then slowly take over and make her the CEO." 

"I guess I can try to do that."

"And what will happen when Nayeon becomes the CEO?" Jihyo questioned.

 "I will take over ImTech and I'll make it disappear. Although I don't think I'll have to do anything when Nayeon becomes the CEO. I'm sure she'll screw it up herself."

"Aren't you thirsty for revenge Jihyo? I wasn't the only one that was harmed by Jin." Y/N asked after a short silence.

"I have no power and no money to do that, Y/N. Of course I would want to get revenge, but I already gave up. There's no way I can go up against him."

"I'll get revenge for the both of us. I promise to make Im Seokjin's life a living hell." Y/N said in a strong tone.

-----------------------

Y/N, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu are just sitting in the living room. They do this from time to time to catch up with each other, mostly to catch up with Y/N because she just works all the time.

"Tzuyu-yah, how are the exams going?" Y/N asked.

"They're going great. I'm going to join you in the company soon." She smiled.

"I'm curious though, Chaeyoung-ah, what do you even do all day?" Y/N asked. Chaeyoung doesn't work and she's a college dropout. That was one of the reasons why her parents threw her out.

"I'm having fun you know." Chaeyoung laughed.

"You're lucky that your parents still give you money. You would've been looking for a job right now if they didn't." Tzuyu informed making Y/N smile and shake her head.

"Ms. Y/N, someone is here to see you." The maid approached them.

"Oh who is it?"

"It's Im Nayeon." The maid answered.

"Let her in." Y/N demanded.

"The fuck is she doing here?" Chaeyoung whispered and Y/N glared at her. Nayeon has never showed up at their house before, so Y/N doesn't know why she's here either.

"Oh, Nayeon-ssi, welcome." Y/N stood up and bowed.

"I'm sorry for disturbing." Nayeon bowed to the three girls in front of her.

"Im Nayeon." Chaeyoung said in a heavy tone.

"Son Chaeyoung." Nayeon raised her eyebrows. The two really don't like each other.

"Euhm, sit please." Y/N gestured to a seat and Nayeon did as she was told.

"So what brings you here? Something about the project?" Y/N asked.

"No, I'm actually going around giving invitations." 

"Invitations?" The CEO raised her eyebrows.

"Yes, my dad told me to throw a party this weekend to celebrate ImTech's new project and you're invited of course, since you're an important investor." Nayeon handed her the invitation.

"Oh thank you."

"You two are also invited." Nayeon placed the invitations in front of Tzuyu and Chaeyoung on the table. It had their names on it so it was obvious that she planned to invite them beforehand.

"Thanks, but no." Chaeyoung said rudely.

"It'll be the biggest party of the year besides Myoui Mina will be there." Nayeon smirked. She knows how to make Chaeyoung angry.