"oh it will, alright. It will give me the satisfaction of having your asses gone from this world"

"what about Sana? How would she felt if you-"

"she's going to kill Jihyo herself. So that makes the two of us killers. Nothing too complicated."

"please.. spare jihyo.. please" Hyungsik started to tear up.

"aww. Its the big boy crying now. Boo hoo hoo" Mr Minatozaki pouted.

"the only way to get Sana on my side if she believes that the one she thought she trusted were her enemy the entire time" Mr Minatozaki clenched his fist.

"enough with the chit chat, take them away" the two man then took them to the basement and left them there.

"dad has a basement?" Chanyeol asked as he looked around and with Hyungsik sighing.

"we have to find a way to get out cmon" Hyungsik said and they started to look around.

"it's hard to look when you completely tied up" Chanyeol growled.

Meanwhile with the girls,

they were all waiting patiently, well not really, as they waited for the trio to come back. They saw Jihyo walked into the kitchen.

"Jihyo?" Nayeon called her out.

"hmm?" the gurl turned her head.

"wait, you're not-" the light then went off, startling the girls. One by one, they were knocked out and before they knew it, when they woke up, they were all in their separate cages.

Looking around, trying to focus their sight again and to see a smiling Sana swing her gun as she walks towards them.

They were other men guarding the cages as well.

Momo looked to her right to find Jeongyeon and Tzuyu in their won cages as well.

"Jeong...Tzu..."

Sana then kneeled infront if the cages with a smirk on her face.

"S-sana.." Mina was hesitant to say anything at first.

"happy to see your friend again? Or am I?" her smirk then disappeared.

"Sana, what's going on?" Momo said.

"the plan is working just fine. Leave them with me" Sana laughed as her men went outside.

"Sana! This isn't you! You're going crazy!" Chaeyoung said.

"hell yeah I am! After you all betrayed me! Especially, you chaeyoung" Sana said as she pointed her gun at Chae.

"what have we ever do to you to make you feel that way?" Nayeon said.

"I told you that you will regret it Nayeon"

"you still believe what Jihyo says?"

"Sana... she loves you.. if you won't let yourself see it, then I don't know what else to do"

"you chose the wrong path! You hear me!"

"Sana..."

"too late now" Sana sarcastically smiled.

"what are you planning to do with us?" Momo asked as she shakily kept looking over to Jeongyeon and Tzuyu.

"relax, Momo. You all are just for show"

"for show?"

"you'll see later" Sana smirked.

"wasn't Jihyo with Hyungsik and Chanyeol?" Dahyun whispered to Nayeon.