Chapter 3

Taehyung walked out of the elevator and turned left, heading to the hotel's restaurant to fuel his body. As he entered the big dining hall his eyes spotted a certain blonde, sitting alone by the window as she chewed on her breakfast while looking at her phone. He could see her laugh at something on her phone and he couldn't help himself from smiling.

His eyes scanned the room. It was empty and the only people there were her and the restaurant workers. He went to grab a plate from the breakfast buffet and got multiple things on his plate. Onigiri, small fluffy pancakes with syrup, and more. With that he got a small cup of grapefruit tea.

While walking towards Sana with his breakfast, she had looked up from her phone and noticed him approaching and waved at him.

"Good morning," she said as he placed down his plate and cup on the table.

He looked down at her plate, seeing she was almost done with her breakfast. "Good morning," he smiled. "When did you get here?" he then asked, sitting down on the seat opposite of her.

"About fifteen minutes ago?" she guessed and drank her coffee. He simply nodded at her answer and began to eat.

If he were to be completely honest, he didn't know what he had done, what he was doing, and what he would do. What was he thinking? Asking his company to hire his ex girlfriend and tell her the job was for ENHYPEN just so she would say yes? And now, he had asked her if she wanted to go with him to Kobe, alone. No one else around, just the two of them. Two exes.

He would be lying if he said he didn't feel just a little awkward at the moment. They hadn't seen each other in person for about a year or two and hadn't talked for half a year. Though he tried to move on from her, he couldn't help thinking about her every night before bed. Thinking about how she was, what she was doing, if she was seeing someone else.

He remembers being so angry at her for breaking up with him. He was probably pissed for about two months and always tried to distract himself from thinking about her. Going to the gym to take out his anger became like a habit during the time. Then, when those two months were over, he started missing her like crazy.

He missed hearing her voice every night over the phone. He missed making her smile and laugh with his silly jokes. He just missed her. And now, here he was. Sitting right in front of her, hoping she still has the same feelings for him as he has for her.

But she broke up with him. So she didn't, right?

"So, how has the tour been?" she suddenly spoke, waking him up from his deep thoughts. "I heard you guys were in Malaysia just last week."

"Yeah, it's been good," he answered briefly, taking a bite from his pancakes. "The time zones aren't much of a difference, so compared to other tours I haven't been jet lagged at all," he then told her.

"That's good to hear," she smiled.

Taehyung felt like he was on one of those British TV programs. Eating with My Ex? Was that what it was called?

Now if he really wanted to feel like he was on that show, the first thing he would ask was: "Why didn't you stay and try to work everything out with me? Did you have to break up with me like that?"

He restrained himself from doing so. "I really liked your collection with Chanel," he complimented instead.

"Really?" she raised her eyebrows. "I was worried about the designs."

"No, no," he assured her. "They were really good. I even bought a few shirts from the collection," he added, then widening his eyes for a split second as he realized what he had just said.