She opened her eyes to see that her hair had automatically turned pink. Instead of the rough mane it grew to when she made it pink forcefully, it was much smoother. She turned to see her wings and did a double take. They were more than triple the size of the wings she grew normally in Dragon Force, and they were much cleaner. And fluffier too!

Experimentally flapping her wings, she giggled as she shot up a few feet. She twirled through the air gracefully a few times, accidentally creating a tornado that would go on to demolish the rest of the guild hall, and then a nearby mountain.

Getting down to the floor, Wendy looked at Robin with puppy-dog eyes. "Can I keep her? Her magic is yummy!"

Robin, who had been paying close attention to Wendy, now looked at where Chelia had been standing.

"She's gone, kid."

"Aw." Wendy's wings deflated. Then she perked up again. "If we see her again, can I keep her?"

"You'll have to talk to Vlad-" Wendy's eyes became puppy dog eyes again, "-Okay, fine, you can keep her."

"Yay!"

Then some Rune Knights appeared, and they fled from there, Rueben using his magic to levitate the survivors with them, for the blood bank.

Having reached the forest outside the town, Chelia fell to her knees and started gasping, out of breath. Images of her guild members fallen on the ground, covered in blood, assaulted her mind, and she dry-heaved.

She looked around the forest. Tall trees surrounded her, blocking out the sun. She was completely alone.

Bursting into tears, Chelia started gathering magic in her hands and punched the nearest tree. And again. And again. Through her tears, she muttered, "I'm going to kill you, Blue. I'm going to avenge my family, and rebuild my guild!"

That goal sound familiar?

Now, what had Sherrie told her? Yes, if Chelia ever really needed to find her, she needed to go to... Galuna island or something? Chelia set off in a random direction, hoping to run across a town where she could find a map.

On Galuna island, the moment a spark of purple ice, that is, demonic ice, erupted from Gray's fingers, Ur opened her eyes and got up. Or tried to. Knowing demonic biology (his father, the expert in demonic biology, had insisted), Deliora had created the muscles in such a way that when Ur tried to get up, all she managed to do was kick herself in the face.

Then there was a distinct sound of ice snapping.

Gray immediately took over, fixing all instances of demonic biology Deliora had done. This time, Ur got up.

Dusting herself off, Ur sighed. "Well, there's no way I'm using that spell again."

"I don't think you could use it even if-"

As if Gray hadn't spoken, Ur continued, "For you see, I did not know that I would be conscious the whole time. An understandable mistake, of course, since no one has actually tried the spell and then written down it's effects."

She cracked her knuckles. "Where's Lyon, Gray?" she asked in a tone that implied that Lyon was going to be subjected to The Lecture, and if Ur was feeling particularly sadistic, The Eyes of Disappointment.

"Uh, he's over there- Wait! How much do you know about what happened?"

Ur tilted her head to the left. "Well, I remember being stuck in ice form for seven years. Then I remember Lyon bringing me here, the moonlight somehow feeling like hot rods burning into my flesh-" Gray winced "-and trying to suck away Deliora's life force."