Jimin who was dancing with his brothers also noticed his hyung standing up with a terrified look.He stopped dancing sensing something is not right.

Time skip

7 boys barged inside the hospital.They final had sobered up and in their right minds.They ran as fast as they could.They saw Eunwoo sitting in the waiting area infront of a room.They reached him.

"What happened to her?!"Jin and Jimin screamed together.Eunwoo stood up with a sigh.

"Doctor is still checking on her.I also don't know what happened.I just found her on the floor unconsciously in her room"Eunwoo replied"She had a high fever"

Boys gulped hard.It was clearly their fault.Their bodies tensed up.Jin had a one big guilty look.

"I fucking told you guys!"Jimin snapped through his gritted teeth.His eyes were shooting deadly daggers to his brothers.

Just then,the doctor came out from the room.Everyone snapped their heads towards him immediately.

"D-Doctor,how is she?"Jin asked stuttering badly.

"Are there any family member of hers?"Doctor asked after heaving a big sigh.

"We are her brothers" boys except Eunwoo answered immediately.

Doctor looked at them with an annoyed expression because of the alcohol smell coming out from them.They were all reeking alcohol smell.

"This is unbelievable. She had 7 brothers yet no one was there to treat her?or bring her here before the serious situation?"the doctor asked in disbelief.

Boys felt utterly embarrassed and guilty. Super guilty.The unknown emotion was eating up their bodies like a fire.

"Listen,I don't know about your personal matters,but she is your sister.You should have looked after her well when she is sick.Her temperature was 44 Celsius.Do you know what that means?she almost died"

Death never surprised or shocked boys before.They were literally dealing with death.But they never thought that hearing 'death' might shock them to the core like this just because of a little girl.Not just a little girl.Their step sister.This life was precious.

Jin looked inside the room to see Bom's unconscious figure on the bed with so many needles on her hand.A saline bottle was hang next to her bed."w-will she be alright?"Jin asked feeling a lump forming in his throat.

Doctor nodded."She will be alright. She hasn't even eaten anything and her body is really weak at this point.But she will be fine in few more days.You just have to take good care of her.Always try to be with her. Don't let her stay alone.And most importantly do not stress her.It will increase her fever"

Everyone nodded not even meeting doctor's eyes because of the guilt.Doctor left them while shaking his head in disappointment.

Boys looked inside.They were hesitant to go inside. But with hesitant steps they all went inside.They couldn't even say if she is breathing or not.If not for the heart machine which showed her heart beat,she would look like dead.Lips were pale like white.Also tear stains were still on her cheeks.

Jin gently held her hand."I'm sorry .It's all my fault fault"he whispered hanging his head low.

"I-It's not your fault hyung.It's my fault"Jungkook whispered with so much guilt."I-I shouldn't have forced everyone to go"

Taehyung patted his shoulder in a comforting way."No,it's everyone's fault"

"We never knew how to take care of a sister.We never knew how to treat or care.I think that's why we were so insensitive"Hoseok muttered with a frown.

Jin sighed before turning to others."We will never know until we accept her.We will never know until we love her as our sister.No one can teach us how to care or treat to a sister.We have to learn it.We were lucky today but we can't guarantee about future.We might hurt her badly if we do not know how to take care of her.We need to accept her"

"What if we start to love her?What if she becomes our weakness?"Hoseok voiced out his thoughts. "We will not be able to let her go if our father throw away her mother when he gets enough of her"

"I don't think so"Yoongi said."He's obsessed with Bom's mother.He has changed a lot because of Mrs.Kim.I don't think he will throw away her ever.He married her because he wanted to keep her with him forever"

"Then what?"Taehyung asked."Are we now agreeing to accept her?how do you guys think it is easy?"

"Tae,it is not easy i know but if you get along with her,it will be easy.Didn't we have fun because of her?late night snack parties,pranks,running here and there.I've never seen we guys do such things before she came to our mansion.And there was no day without her laughter in the mansion.It seems alive to me.I feel home " Jimin voiced out his sincere thoughts.

Everyone looked at Jungkook since he has been silence about the matter.He just shrugged his shoulders. "Let's give a try"Everyone smiled finally agreeing to the hardest decision they ever took.

"Okay guys,I think you all need to go home and freshen up before she wakes up.You all reek alcohol"Euwnoo disturbed them knowing Bom might wake up soon.

"But who will take care of our Bom?"Jimin asked not wanting to leave her even for a second.

"I will"Eunwoo answered.

"What no!how can we let a stranger to look after our sister?!"Namjoon freaked out.

Eunwoo scoffed in disbelief. "Oh now I am a stranger huh?Even after saving her?Not to forget that Jungkook even wanted me to make Bom fall for me.What happened now?I became a stranger huh?" Eunwoo rolled his eyes with a smile.

Jungkook widened his eyes remembering about the plan.Jin glared Jungkook who smiled cheekily.

"You dare to hurt Bom,I will kill you Euwnoo.And you too Jungkook"he deadpanned.

Both of them nodded.

"I will stop it since I love my dear life"Eunwoo said with a chuckle."But seriously guys,just go home and come back after freshening up.Just believe me.I didn't bring her hear just to hurt her again"

"Okay,we will believe you for now"Jin said finally agreeing to him.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Hey guys!!

Hope you all enjoyed!!

See ya soon.

Vote and comment!!

💜