Launch (Pistole) vs. Mai (Vendetta)

Start from the beginning

"What the?" Venom said in bewilderment as he straightened his jaw back in its socket.

"What in Kami's name?" Said a bewildered Launch, more shocked than angry about another woman punching her crush. Certainly a rare first, and a very brief one at that.

"Launch, she is just like you! She has her own symbiote!" Bulma said to Launch.

"Oh you got to be kidding me!" Launch said as she got into a fighting stance letting Pistole envelope her.

"That's right sister!" Vendetta said as she too enveloped her host. "At last we meet. It has been such a pleasure meeting you, but only one of us can have Father. And that symbiote is us!"

"Over our dead body!" Pistole snarled as she extended her fingers into long sharp knives.

"Our sentiments exactly." Vendetta grinned as she leapt at Pistole, tackling her. The two women wrestled each other on the ground, all the while scratching and clawing and biting at one another. While Pistole was quicker and more agile, Vendetta had the upper hand as far as strength and endurance was concerned.

"Alright Mai, we didn't want to do this but you leave us...oh boy." Venom said emerging from the hole in the wall. His expression morphed from frustration to fear as his two daughters fought for their father's affection.

"Come on Venom, we want to fight too. Tell Pistole it's our turn." Said a pumped up Goku within Venom.

"No we don't." Venom said shaking his head.

"Aww, but Venom. Mai started it." Goku complained. "Another strong symbiote to fight with. Won't it be great?"

"Don't be stupid Goku. Between two females, we will get torn to shreds. We are better off on the sidelines." Venom stated.

"But-" Goku whined, trying to change his symbiote's mind.

"Our decision is final!" Venom said, shutting Goku up. Goku knew Venom liked to fight as much as him, so seeing Venom scared like this made the monkey child see things differently.

"Yeah, perhaps your right." Goku said in awe as he spectated the two women fighting. "Don't know why Master Roshi would like this though."

"The fact that you are bringing up the old master geezer in regards to this situation means you are starting to get it. We are definitely growing up." Venom said as Goku smiled mischievously.

"Sooo, looks like you have another daughter." Bulma teased as she and Dr. Briefs made their way over to Venom, carefully going around Vendetta and Pistole. "When did this happen?"

"We don't exactly know. Symbiotes don't keep track of when they reproduce offspring." Venom answered. "Though if we had to guess, it would have to be the time we blacked out while being held prisoner at Emperor Pissoff's dungeon. Do you know what happened during that time Grandpa Stealer?"

"What? Me? No. I don't know what happened that night." Bulma answered nervously. Venom's left 'eye' expanded, the symbiote equivalent of raising an eyebrow.

"Alright! Fine! I will tell you and Launch. Tonight even! I promise." Bulma yelled.

"I am going to find my wife. I had my fill with destruction of personal property as well as insane lustful women for one day." Dr. Briefs said, stepping out of the living room as if he wanted to wake up from a nightmare. A teardrop of sweat rolled down Venom's and Bulma's forehead, an indication that they felt guilty in contributing to this mayhem.

Pistole leapt away trying to get gain some distance from Vendetta, but Vendetta grabbed her ankle and slammed the yellow and blue symbiote onto the ground.

"So much for taking the opportunity to use our martial arts." Launch thought. "If she keeps on the ground, we might not be able to win this."

"Do we have an suggestions? We could really-oh come on!" Pistole commented as Vendetta slammed her spiked elbow into Pistole's stomach. Pistole roared in pain as Vendetta got on top of Pistole's waist and repeatedly punched her in the face with her newly created brass spiked knuckles. In retaliation, Pistole drove her sharp fingernails deep into Vendetta's stomach. Much to everyone's surprise, all Vendetta did was grunt a little before continuing her beat down on Pistole's head.

"How do you like that you little shank!? You can never have Father! Venom is ours!" Vendetta yelled with joy.

"If this keeps up, we are done for. Do you have any suggestions?" Pistole asked Launch.

"Yes, get us close to our sister's ear. We would like to see if Vendetta knows 'the word.'" Launch answered.

"Ooohhh, we see." Pistole smiled.

"Why are you smiling?" Vendetta growled.

"Oh, we are just thinking of Venom's favorite game. We find it very attractive when he starts playing it." Pistole answered.

"What?" Venom and Bulma said, the latter sounding more angry than the former's more clueless voice.

"Oh we would love to hear it before you die." Vendetta joyfully said. "Please tell us what it is."

"Knull." Pistole answered. This trigger name immediately took its toll on Vendetta and Mai as she fell off Pistole and began the scream in pain. The symbiote swirled on and off Mai as Vendetta's tentacles waved uncontrollably. Mai had to clutch her own head and close her eyes for any hope of easing the pain just a little.

"MAKE IT STOP!!!" Mai and Vendetta begged as visions of the dark symbiote god plagued her mind.

"We are sorry. We really are, but you left us no choice." Launch said sympathetically as she got up from the floor letting Pistole absorb back into her. Her wounds from their extreme chick fight already healing.

"Is she going to be alright?" Bulma asked as she and Venom approached Launch.

"She will be in fifteen minutes. If I had to tough it out, so can she. Although this is easily the biggest downside to having a symbiote. Good thing you only have to deal with it once in your life." Launch sighed.

A full minute passed as the trio just stood there, the only sounds were Mai's screaming and Pilaf's muffled complaints to release him.

"Well...at least this crisis is over. Now we can-" Bulma said before getting interrupted by Dr. Briefs and Sho who had just barged into the living room.

"Guys! There is trouble approaching!" Both Sho and Dr. Briefs shouted at the same time.

"Oh what is it now!?" Bulma complained as Launch went to the window. "And aren't you on Pilaf's side?"

"I am, but there is a large hostile army approaching. I fear that we might have to team up if we want to get out of here alive." Sho said.

"Guys, Scooby Doo isn't wrong. Look outside." Launch said as she opened the living room window shade. Covering the entirety of the Capsule Corp's lawn was a large army, complete with foot soldiers, tanks, and a few helicopters.

"This is Colonel Silver of the Red Ribbon Army!" Colonel Silver said as he and Violet approached the house with a megaphone in hand. "Surrender yourselves, your possessions, as well as Venom and Pistole! Your are all surrounded!"

"Perfect. And here we were thinking we wouldn't bash any heads in tonight." Venom said with glee as he pounded his fist into his palm.