Launch (Pistole) vs. Mai (Vendetta)

Depuis le début

"But that wasn't part of the plan. We-" Sho tried to say, but was cut off.

"Sho, just do as Mai says." Pilaf grimaced as he took out and charged his sonic gun. Although Pilaf did not like taking orders from his subordinates, he didn't want to admit that he didn't think this far ahead. Certainly listening to Mai was the least of the two evils.

"Right sire, I won't let you down." Sho saluted. Then, taking out his sword, the mutt stood guard for whatever horrors came his way. Though he wasn't adverse to nibbling on a few chocolate chips off the floor once Mai and Pilaf left.

"Oh good, you two are back. Looks like the party must be starting." Bulma smiled as Mai and Pilaf entered the room.

"And to think some space would have made you a little saner." Pilaf said to Bulma.

"Quiet." Mai ordered as she used her symbiotic hearing to pinpoint where Venom and Launch might be, thus why she preferred shutting Pilaf up immediately. A few seconds passed, but all was silent. Perhaps a little too silent.

"Where do you think he-" Pilaf was about to say, but got his answer immediately. Venom had arrived at the scene.

Crashing through the ceiling from the second floor, Venom landed with a thunderous roar and slam. Pilaf was flown back from the shockwave with his sonic gun going in a different direction towards the staircase while Mai expertly backflipped away. Venom, who hadn't noticed Mai's unusual acrobatic display looked from Pilaf, to Bulma, to Dr. Briefs, and finally to Mai.

"Venom! Took you long enough!" Bulma shouted with joy.

"My ceiling!" Dr. Briefs cried. "The property bill is going to go through the roof if I have Goku and Venom as a son-in-law. That is if my daughter doesn't make me bankrupt with the psychologists that I may have to contact."

"Emperor Pissoff! What have you done to our friends!?" Venom roared angrily.

"Oh don't worry, they are fine. They are just a little 'tied up' is all." Pilaf said trying to remain boastful and confident, but failing due to his immense fear.

"Horrible pun." Bulma commented as Pilaf raced for his sonic gun, but Launch entered the room and stomped on the weapon thus shattering it to several pieces.

"I have better ammo than this piece of junk." Launch said as she kicked some of the pieces away, some aimed near Bulma's head.

"Hey watch it!" Bulma yelled angrily as Venom shot a web that pinned Pilaf to wall.

"Sorry." Launch muttered, clearly not meaning it at all.

"Hey get me out of-" Pilaf complained but Venom shot another web that gagged the blue imp's mouth. Then, Venom went over to the couch and cut the rope that bound Bulma and her father together.

"Thank you." Bulma said, her eyes a bit dazzled at the sight of her rescuer.

"And what about her?" Launch said, pointing her thumb towards Mai.

"Oh yeah, we forgot about her." Venom said as he walked towards Mai trying to be as friendly as possible. "Please surrender Mai, we don't want to fight you. You will loose considering you are only a human with guns."

"You...you forgot about...me?" Mai growled gritting her teeth. She had never been more furious as she was now, her forehead scrunching up and her eyes glaring daggers.

"Well..yes. We are sorry about that if that hurts you but we-"

"Venom! Get away! Mai has a-" Bulma screamed, but it was too late. With such blinding speed, Mai decked Venom in the jaw sending the black and white symbiote through several walls and into a room on the other side of the house.