Albedo Skyfall

Name

Albedo Skyfall

Nicknames

Big Bro Albedo, Forbidden Child, Hope of the Dragons, Bane of the Supreme God, Successor of the Skies

Looks

Age: 19

Age: 19

Classification: 1/4 Dragon, 2/4 Godly Being, 1/4 Human

Affiliation: Faiytail

Personality: Albedo is a amiable and popular figure in Magnolia, as well as a genius. He pursues the "truth" of the world and seems to be able to overcome every obstacle that comes his way with little to no effort. Albedo is also good with people (women especially with all the life and death situations he's escaped), and even the rambunctious trio of Natsu, Gray and Erza listens to him.

Albedo is a talented artist and illustrates Yui Ootsuki's novels. He researches and studies whatever he is interested in, and his quickly changing interests have given Albedo a habit of leaving his projects unfinished.

Albedo however can also be quite the battle freak though he has no interest in fighting normal magic users it's completely different story when it comes to fighting dragons and dragon slayers.

Likes: Food, Sleeping, His Projects, Creating Things, Fairytail

Dislikes: Conflict between Land and Water, The Creation Trio, The Prism Dragon God

Status

Not Interested

Powers & Abilities

Superhuman Physical Characteristics, True Flight, Teleportation, Spaceflight, Weather Manipulation (Negates any weather condition in his presence), Self-Sustenance, Longevity, Non-Physical Interaction, Air Manipulation, Enhanced Senses, Rage Power and Berserk Mode (Via Outrage)

Fear Manipulation, Earth Manipulation, Sound Manipulation, Immunity (within reason) to Earth Manipulation and Sleep Manipulation, Resistance to Water, Grass, Fire, Bug, and Fighting attacks, Resistance to Radiations, Statistics Amplification, Ice Manipulation, Purification (Via Rest), Energy Manipulation, Spatial Manipulation (Can fire an energy beam that warps space)

Darkness Manipulation, Healing, Statistics Reduction, Energy Absorption, Sealing, Light Manipulation, Resistance to Electricity-based attacks, Immortality (Albedo is capable of resurrecting himself as long as either one of Groudon and Kyogre are still alive)

Notable Attacks

Air Lock: Eliminates the effects of weather. This skill is always active.

Delta Stream: Dragon God Form only. Affects weather and eliminates his Flying Type weakness.

Nomad: Raises Albedo's attack in proportion to the distance he's moved in battle.