𝟐𝟐|𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐅𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍

Start from the beginning

"We're gonna get something else for you" scrunching her nose, Erika smiled. Going through a suitcase she bought that was specifically for her shoes.

"Try this on, this'll look great on you" Rhiannon handed me a shimmery pastel pink body con dress. The chest area almost looks like a corset? My fashion terminology is zilch.

"It's custom Versace, they don't disappoint" she smirked. Now i know this probably costs more than my lung.

"Wait i got the perfect shoes for it!" Erika exclaimed, pulling out a pair of beautiful black heels with the strap shaped like a snake. She looked proud as she handed them to me.

We spent the new few hours getting ready, doing each other's hair and makeup. Trying to figure out which way to do our makeup look.

"So James is coming tonight" the birthday girl added sneakily as she curled her brown hair. "Oh my god? Does Adam know?" Rhiannon asked, on the side of the room steaming her dark green dress.

"Well yeah I told him"... "and he doesn't mind?"

"Adam is many things but he wouldn't embarrass me like that, besides there's literally nothing he can say anymore now that he got Jenna over his shoulder"

Well ain't that the truth.

Trying out the dress carefully after having my hair and makeup done i was seriously in awe. This is probably the best i am ever going to look, i need to take a picture and hang it everywhere like that one Spider-Man meme.

"Well damn, you're definitely coming for our necks and I love that" Erika added, gleaming with excitement. This girl has been excited this whole weekend thus far. If i had a castle i would be too.

There was a gentle knock on the door, followed by sudden banging.

"WHAT" Rhi yelled back, rolling her eyes as if she knew exactly who it was.

"LET ME IN IM BORED" Edward's voice boomed back. "GO HANG WITH ADAM AND LIAM"

"ADAM WON'T LET ME IN, LIAMS TAKING A SHOWER"

"Ugh what a man child" Erika sighed. "LET ME INNNNNN" he started banging on the door, triggering my fight or flight with how fast he was banging.

Rhiannon annoyingly opened the door to let him in. "You're so unbearable" he walked in with a smug smile, plopping down on the bed.

Men clearly don't have to worry about dressing up, dress in something black and you're good to go.

"Give me the tea" he rubbed his hands together preparing to converse with us as if he was a part of the girls. "Moron" Erika threw a pillow at him just before getting back to the final touches on her face.

Edward eyed me, not long before letting out a subtle chuckle. "Adam's gonna have a heart attack" he laughed.

With a confused expression i shot at Rhiannon, who had a similar look on her face. The two of us then glance at Erika, who of course. Shared the same expression.

"What do you mean?" I tried to play it off as nonchalant as possible. "Uh... because you look good?" He replied back as if i said something stupid, not long before he realized he said something he shouldn't have. Catching onto our expressions.

"Oooo never mind... I'll leave you ladies to it" he slowly got up from the bed.

"No no smartass, what did you mean by that?"

Edward shook his head in defiance. Not budging one bit. "Nope nope, he will kill me. Not worth it" he was much taller than the three of us, therefore can easily overpower us to walk past us and open the door.