What a cat (Rexy the T-Rex) {Jurassic World/Speculative behavior}

Idea: The picture above!

Picture from the book All your yesterdays (You should read it, it's for free to download and really cool). Tyranosaur eating some grass to help his metabolism, like other carnivors.

"The dinosaur is eating grass! Is that a joke?" one of the workers laughted, "The big bad T-Rex is chomping on the grass like a cow! Look at that!"

It was true. The gigantic tyranosaur was standing low, closing her mouth over one of the bushes in her pen. She looked over at the noise made by the workers. She heard these noises all the time but that didn't make them plesant at all. They anoyed her, making her hunters instincst kick in to no end.

"Like a weird cat!" one of the maintenence workers added as the grouped roared with laughter. T-Rex rose, looking at the fence. Everytime she tried to get trough it would hurt her. She took another bite of the green medicine and went deeper into the forest.

Nobody would help her, she was alone like in the past but also cramped like a lion in the cage. She was the lion in the cage, but little did they know that the cage was about t break...

Next up?

They woudn't find you here, promise (Malcolm/Harding) {Hurt/Comfort}