Like rhino? {Pachycephalosaurus} (Jurassic World/Speculative behavior)

Idea:

"The thick skull domes of Pachycephalosaurus and related genera gave rise to the hypothesis that pachycephalosaurs used their skulls in intra-species combat. This hypothesis has been disputed in recent years." - Wikipedia

"What are these! Are they dangerous? Can I pet them?" a little boy ran towards the pen that he saw while getting his food. His mother caught him before he could ran far, "Whatever they are, they are dangerous. Do you see their head? That is for headbuting whoever they think is their enemy. And you would be, if you try to pet them."

"I see that you are enjoying your time in Jurassic World." one of the employes stepped towards her, "My name is Jackie, I'm one of many trained paleo-zoologists. Would you like to know something about our Pachy-family?"

The little boys face lit up, "Yes! Are they plant eaters?"

Jackie laughted, "They are herbivores. Also their headbutting is a myth that was debunked by our first little male testing group. Their skulls are to thin for that. They acually run really fast and escape that way from predators."

"I thought that the were like rhinos. I remeber learning that when I was a kid." the mother admited and Jackie nodded, "It was belived that that was the case. You can take a look for yourself. The are in a good mood today. We have only females, as for our park policy."

Jackie walked with them to the fence and jumped it, making the distance smaler, "Hi girls, how are you?"

One of the females looked at her and came closer to the second fence. Jackie smiled a bit and put her hand through the fence, "Hi sweetie, how are you?"

The dinosaur snifed her glove and noged the hand. She let herself get peted as the little boy beamed, "Mom, can we go and pay for the petting zoo? Are there Pachyce-dinos?"

"We do have every calm and safe dinosaur in our petting zoo. It's best to buy our 'all stay pass' too." Jackie smiled, still petting the dinosaur since it drew in the crowd. She couldn't wait to get off for the day, so she doesn't have to say these money-hungry things. She smiled at the dinosaur and whispered, "Don't worry girl, you'll be free one day."

Next up?

What a cat (Rexy) {Jurassic world}