Penny

It's been nearly a week now since Steve nearly got a detention, it hasn't been a bad week for him either. But he still managed to find the smallest, pettiest things to complain about. He's outside once again in the blistering rain at breaktime talking about his troubles to his all of his friends. 

He was ranting to the group saying that him and Penny never spoke enough. He continued to say they would often share a smile if they saw each other passing in the always crowded corridors but they could never get a good enough look to see if it was in fact each other they were smiling at, so many a time they were smiling at people who had similar hair. So the crowd of friends were giving him some "advice".

"Do you message each other often?" Rodger asks

"No, I've wanted to add her on snapchat and things like that but I cant find her account, I dont even know if she has an account." He replied in a rather negative tone. 

"Do you know anyone who has her snapchat? Coz if you do, get it off of them." Zack added. Steve looks towards Zack and faintly nods his head approvingly.

"That's not a bad idea to be fair." Steve responded.

"But wouldn't that be little weird, yanno just going up to one of her closest friends and being like, whats her snapchat?" Adam added. 

"Crap, that might be a problem. Any other suggest-" Steve begins to say before turning his head to a beautiful blond figure. He finds himself uncontrollably staring towards her chest. The rest of the lads look took wards her in shock. 

"She is hot!" Ollie says to the group. "I might try and work my magic on her" He later adds, not knowing that who he is talking about is indeed Penny, the person Steve has been talking about so vividly for the past week. 

Everyone else glares towards him disapprovingly, especially Steve staring deep into his soul. 

"What did you say!" Steve shouts passive aggressively 

The whole group look towards Steve in shock, he has never spoken in that tone before, not like that. Ollie was still oblivious to what he had done looking at him questionably. The rest of the lads tried to tell him by pointing at her and then towards Steve and even going as far as mouthing the word Penny whilst pointing towards her.

Just before Steve or any of the others can explain to Ollie what he has just said Penny turns around to them all. The flicks her long glorious hair and slowly walks towards the group smiling and keeping eye contact with all of them. 

"SSS- Steve isn't it?" She goes to say. Steve nods his head whilst everyone looks towards her in ore. "Who are these guys then?" She adds. They all go around introducing themselves being careful not to over step the mark and anger Steve. Well, all besides Ollie. He not only says his name but then complimenting her whilst passing a scrap piece of paper over with his phone  his phone number.  She smiles and thanks him for it.

"I'll give you a message later, bye guys" She goes onto say whilst walking off into the distance. 

Everyone glares in Ollie's direction.

"What!? I was getting her phone number for you, when she messages, I'll tell you it" Ollie went on to say.

This book is no longer being updated (For the near future)

Thank you for spending your time reading this book, this scene as you might have noticed has not been finished